At Polis, we're striving to knock every door in America. Polis is a canvassing management software platform with experience on campaigns from Senator Mitt Romney's recent Senate race to organizations supporting governors and congressional candidates in a dozen states.
Polis works with campaigns, non-profits, PACs, issue-based organizations and more. The platform includes the Polis canvassing app, databases and an exclusive team of passionate employees all dedicated to helping campaigns (and corporations) better manage their volunteers and voter contact efforts. Polis has disrupted the political tech space with our unique, decentralized approach to campaigns. Having knocked on over 10 million doors in just two election cycles, Polis is now seeking an Account Executive to lead and develop our political accounts.
If you believe that every volunteer who wants to get involved in their communities should be able to do so in an efficient, effective manner, this job is for you. Polis wants 100% of campaigns to have the opportunity and technology to run strong outreach programs in 2020.
Who are we looking for?
- Campaign or data leadership experience
- Sales experience of 1+ years
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to drive your own sales organization with little overhead direction
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Enthusiasm about collaboration with tech team
- Self starter and quick executer
- Ability to bring new ideas and help build more efficient processes
Roles and responsibilities
- Sell and negotiate contracts with political organizations
- Travel to conferences and represent Polis
- Collaborate with Polis Marketing team on PR
- Educate Polis development team on future needs
What's in it for you?
- Generous equity offering at a fast-growing start up
- Aggressive and competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Personal Branding/Leadership opportunities
- Learn about tech in a VC backed company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.