Make A Difference in this Full-Time position with a mission-driven renewable energy company expanding into new areas!
We are hiring for the following positions, Area Sales Managers, Assistant Area Sales Managers Recruiters, Sales Reps.
If you are looking for a growing company to diversify your resume, make a change the world, and make lasting relationships with a one-of-a-kind team? The Polis Direct Field Team is for you! Polis is America’s fastest-growing clean power company. Our mission is to build the world’s most consumer-focused clean power platform and inspire a connected movement of people towards a brighter energy future - and we choose to do that through education and communication. We need positive, outgoing, optimistic people to help us make that happen and would love to get to know you!
We’re seeking a driven individuals who thrive in a social environment and is excited about this ground floor opportunity to join a growing, team or anyone looking for an amazing career opportunity. You will be the face of Polis Direct and engage new customers in the Pittsburgh or Chicago area. If you are a quick learner, enjoy meeting new people, you will be a key component in helping our team expand in a new markets!
This position is ideal for someone looking for stable work environment that’s wanting to make big money while helping to build this area. You would be expected to work 5-6 days per week (depending on the volume of account you and your team are doing).You'd be responsible for teaching your sales rep the skills to be highly effective in D2D. You will be responsible for recruiting, training and motivating your sales reps. Because of this, we support and reward our area managers better than any other company in the energy industry. If you think you’ve got what it takes, we invite you to submit your resume via email here firstname.lastname@example.org! And check out our website http://www.polisinc.com/
Our partner that’s providing our clean energy is Inspire which makes us look better in the energy industry because they are the best at it. www.helloinspire.com
- 1-2 years previous management or supervisory experience with strong team building skills
- Minimum 1 year of door to door experience
- Valid in-state driver's license to be able to drive sales reps if needed to the areas the office will be selling in on a day to day basis
- Demonstrated strong written & verbal communication and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated self-assurance, self-confidence and a strong desire to work in a demanding but rewarding atmosphere
- Having the ability to recruit the sales force you will be working with if hired as a manager.
- Train, Motivate, incentivized the reps to hit daily, monthly and yearly goals.