Podium is an Interaction Management platform that makes it simple for local businesses to conveniently connect with leads, customers, and their teams. Our work streamlining this process for local businesses has awarded us recognition on top industry lists, such as Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies — in the last year alone. For more about our product, watch this video
. Podium has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture and was recently named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2019. We look for people who are curious, innovative, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we embody our values: Be a founder, Murder drama, and Enjoy the ride.
Our frontend stack is React with our back end in Elixir/Rails and PostgreSQL. We are looking for highly self-driven people in Brazil who are creative problem solvers that learn quickly and can thrive in an environment with little guidance.
What you should have:
- 2-6+ years working as a full stack engineer
- Strong algorithms, data structures and coding background
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems
- Engineers with Frontend, Backend, or Full Stack experience in a work-setting or classroom-setting.
- Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms)
- Open and transparent culture
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Meal ticket
- Medical and odontologic assistance
- Growth and aggressive career plan
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.