Podium is out to power the modern relationship between businesses and customers. We do this through technology that makes interacting easy and convenient for everyone. Utilizing popular communication channels, Podium helps power everyday communication, generate reviews and feedback, and gain insight into the overall customer experience. From small business to the enterprise, Podium is trusted by over 11,000 businesses and 100,000+ users to provide personalized interaction at scale.
This role requires close work with cross-functional stakeholders to identify and develop technology narratives. The right person for this role has a passion for technology, is an expert storyteller and a strong writer. If you are someone who wakes up reading Techcrunch and Reddit and has the ability to translate complex technology into engaging stories, then this is a great role for you.
- Work closely with the research and technology teams to develop and manage strategic communications programs around Podium technology, engineering expertise and best-in-class research team.
- Lead the development of messaging, press materials and blog posts around Podium’s technology.
- Identify key stories and areas of differentiation, develop, produce and edit content for the thought leadership.
- Secure proactive coverage of Podiums technology and thought leadership.
- Manage technical speaking and awards programs, updating and tracking key events, pitching speakers and securing speaking engagements that elevates Podium’s leaders.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with press, bloggers and influencers in the technology space.
- Identify KPIs and track and measure success of campaigns.
- Great mix of technical knowledge, technical writing skills and creativity.
- Ability to translate complex technical information into user friendly communications for external audiences.
- Proven strong relationships with technology press and influencers.
- Experience working with senior level executives.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple deadlines and tasks, innate sense of urgency and ability to manage up to executives.
- Open and transparent culture
- Awesome opportunities for growth
- Unlimited PTO
- Great medical / dental benefits
- Weekly free lunches
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.