Podium is a fast-growing tech company in Lehi, powering modern communication between businesses and their customers. As a Creative team, our mission is to create a brand that tells that story in a clear, interesting way. We are looking for a talented, passionate Sr. Copywriter to join the team as we define and refine our brand voice.
Our ideal candidate loves to build things, and cares about voice as well as how their work impacts the business. He/she loves to use words and ideas to craft a world class brand experience.
We aim to differentiate ourselves as the premium option in the market, so having a well-crafted voice and tone matters. If you are right for this role, you are someone who pays attention to detail, holds yourself to a very high standard, and is always looking for ways to learn and improve.
- Write copy for high impact materials such as our website, landing pages, video scripts, digital ads, product launches, marketing emails, in-app brand moments, etc.
- Help define our voice, and create a voice and tone document
- Provide feedback for team members in an open and constructive way
- Listen to feedback, consider it openly, and be willing to defend or concede based on what is best for Podium
- Don’t wait to be told what to do. Take ownership of the brand experience, and be passionate about making it world class.
- We have a separate writer for long-form content
- Have 3-5 years of professional copywriting experience (agency or in-house).
- Have a portfolio of work that is clever, clear, and concise.
- Be ready to work full time in our HQ in Lehi.
- Be able to communicate well—not just on paper but in-person with team members.
- Have a good attitude.
- Work well in a fast-paced environment that requires flexibility, ownership, and focus.
- Open and transparent culture
- Awesome opportunities for growth
- Unlimited PTO
- Great medical / dental benefits
- Weekly free lunches
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.