Podium is out to power the modern relationship between businesses and customers. We do this through technology that makes interacting easy and convenient for everyone. Utilizing popular communication channels, Podium helps power everyday communication, generate reviews and feedback, and gain insight into the overall customer experience. From small business to the enterprise, Podium is trusted by over 11,000 businesses and 100,000+ users to provide personalized interaction at scale.
The Mid-Market Customer Success Manager is is directly responsible for owning the relationships with Podium’s high value clients. You will ensure customer satisfaction, drive product adoption, and effectively demonstrate to our clients just how much value they are getting out of Podium’s interaction platform. You will also retain and increase the revenue from your customer portfolio.
- You are a change agent. You will help business owners identify, design and implement the process changes that will make Podium a seamless part of their business.
- You focus on results. You help clients set performance goals and obsess over their success. You will analyze performance, troubleshoot client challenges and design creative solutions to obstacles.
- You will manage a pipeline of high-intensity, short-duration projects. You will always be looking for new ways to work smarter, increase your effectiveness and delight our clients.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Enterprise Account Management (Or Enterprise Customer Success)
- Impressive examples of when you have influenced clients to make better decisions.
- Demonstrated track record of effectively decreasing churn, increasing revenue, and wowing your customers.
- Experience working in a professional services, managed services or software company.
You will also need to be the type of person who:
- Is highly organized. You are managing a lot of moving parts. You will always know the status of your pipeline. You will work in a way that makes transparency easy.
- Thinks like an owner. You quickly understand a client's business and see the big picture. You like to build things that last, not jump through hoops.
- You’re an authority. Customers make changes based on your recommendations because you present yourself as an industry expert.
- Projects confidence and optimism. We confront change and obstacles everyday. You succeed in this environment because you are relentlessly positive and have a track record of mastering new things.
And while it is not absolutely necessary, you will stand out if you have experience working with customers in:
- Automotive Sales or Services
- Medical or Dental Practices
- Home Services
- Open and transparent culture
- Awesome opportunities for growth
- Unlimited PTO
- Great medical / dental benefits
- Weekly free lunches
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.