Podium is out to power the modern relationship between businesses and customers. We do this through technology that makes interacting easy and convenient for everyone. Utilizing popular communication channels, Podium helps power everyday communication, generate reviews and feedback, and gain insight into the overall customer experience. From small business to the enterprise, Podium is trusted by over 11,000 businesses and 100,000+ users to provide personalized interaction at scale.
As the Director of Product Marketing, you will be responsible for planning and executing initiatives to drive awareness, understanding, and growth of Podium in key markets and verticals. Partnering with product, marketing, sales, engineering, and other teams across the company, you’ll set product positioning, develop the go-to-market strategy, and own the execution of key launches and initiatives that push our brand and business forward. In addition, you’ll help drive the strategy, execution, and development of sales enablement tools and collateral to ensure Podium’s products are easily understood and used.
- Drive the creation of product content (e.g. customer case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world
- Collaborate closely with Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Business Development to create and maintain product messaging cohesiveness
- Help departments within marketing drive awareness and understanding of Podium through demand gen campaigns, from strategy to launch-day execution
- Coordinate user and competitive research —both qualitative and quantitative—to better understand our users and competitive landscape, and then turn those results into actionable insights
- Iterate on the value proposition for Podium and identify use cases that resonate with our customers—then weave both of those inputs into compelling customer-facing messaging
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5-10 years experience in product marketing
- Exceptional prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills: Written, verbal, and visual
- Demonstrated ability to partner effectively with product, PR, design, and sales teams
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch: Must have a positive attitude and willingness to roll-up their sleeves and get things done
- Deep knowledge of marketing at different points of the product life-cycle: new products, iterative releases of existing products, and large/mature products
- Experience leading a world class team
- Open and transparent culture
- Awesome opportunities for growth
- Unlimited PTO
- Great medical / dental benefits
- Weekly free lunches
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.