Podium is out to power the modern relationship between businesses and customers. We do this through technology that makes interacting easy and convenient for everyone. Utilizing popular communication channels, Podium helps power everyday communication, generate reviews and feedback, and gain insight into the overall customer experience. From small business to the enterprise, Podium is trusted by over 11,000 businesses and 100,000+ users to provide personalized interaction at scale.
As a Web Developer at Podium you will create...
This position requires a combination of programming skills (HTML, CSS, JS, etc.) and basic design skills. A strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems as well as a basic understanding of software programs like Adobe Photoshop and/or Sketch. Experience with responsive and adaptive design is a must. An understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment, with some back-end knowledge, is preferred.
- Work with marketing designers to implement amazing web content
- Work closely with other engineers and user interface designers to identify fast and creative solutions
- Optimize pages for cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility
- Implement fully responsive designs
- Correct any issues with CSS and troubleshoot for potential bugs
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Eye for design & obsessive attention to detail
- 1-3 years of experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Self-motivated to learn and keep current with industry trends, latest tools and best practices
- Passion for delivering high performance, detail-oriented, testable, quality code
- Experience with tools like Marketo, Intercom, and Google Optimize a plus
- Open and transparent culture
- Awesome opportunities for growth
- Unlimited PTO
- Great medical / dental benefits
- Weekly free lunches
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.