Well established company with over 30 years in practice woring with veterans and youth is seeking an LCSW-C to provide services in their outpatient clinic. The company serves consumers who are suffering from mental illness and emotional disturbance through comprehensive behavioral healthcare. The Outpatient Mental Health Clinic serves a wide variety of ages and diagnosis as well as supports a small day program. This position would provide services in the form of individual, family, and group therapy as well as treatment planning and collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that the patient is receiving quality mental health care.
This position is FULL time: Monday through Friday 9a-5p
Starting salary for LCSW-C ranges from $50,000-$60,000 based on time in license and experience.
- Caring, compassionate, and have an attention to detail and regulatory compliance.
- Experience with Medicare and Medicaid consumers.
- Ability and experience working with children and adolescents as well as adults.
- Computer literate
- Experience in the OMHC setting preferred but not required.
- Licensed in the state of MD to provide mental health services as an LCSW-C.