Psychiatrist needed for a well established mental health clinic. The clinic provides comprehensive behavioral healthcare through a person centered approach in an outpatient clinic serving those with mental and behavioral health issues.
Currently seeking a Psychiatrist to work Full-time, supervising and providing mental health care in their outpatient mental health clinic.
Overview: Diagnose mental, emotional and behavioral disorders and prescribe medication or administer psychotherapeutic treatment to treat disorders.
Responsibilities include, under direct supervision, but not limited to:
- Analyzes and evaluates client data and test or examination findings to diagnose nature and extent of mental disorder.
- Prescribes, directs, and administers psychotherapeutic treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders.
- Gathers and maintains client information and records, including social and medical history obtained from client, relatives, and other professionals.
- Reviews and evaluates treatment outcomes of other psychiatrists and medical professionals.
- Advises / informs guardians, relatives and significant others of client’s condition and treatment.
- Prepares case reports and summaries for client, agency, and other agencies when applicable.
- Supervisory responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Appointment Type Time Allocation Intake Assessments* 30‐45 Minutes Routine Follow up visits 15 Minutes
Risk Assessments (and special situations) 45‐60 Minutes
*When additional time is required for Intake Assessment of more complex situations, option to schedule follow up within 2‐5 days from Intake Assessment
Appointment Type Follow up Schedule Window Intake Follow up is Scheduled 2 weeks after Intake
New Medication Prescribed Follow up is Scheduled 2 weeks after new medication is prescribed
Routine Follow up visits thereafter 4 weeks (No Refills)
Salary starting at 220-260k based on experience ,CEU/CME. Great Benefits package: excellent including PTO, Holiday, Health benefits, 401K No On call!
If interested please contact Kimberly Nicole Mahaney
send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements: M.D. or D.O. equivalent degree in accordance with the regulations of the State of New Jersey and shall be licensed to practice medicine in the State of New Jersey. He / She shall have at least three years of progressively responsible clinical experience after graduating from medical school, including an approved residency training program and at least one year of supervisory experience. Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible by the American Board of Psychiatry or The American Osteopathic Board of Neurology and Psychiatry [N.J.A.C. 10:37D‐2.13(a)1]. Must possess excellent communication skills (written; spoken); excellent organizational, problem‐solving, decision‐making skills. Ability to work independently and with a team.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities
Job Types: Full-time, Contract