Psychiatrist needed for a well established outpatient mental health clinic. The clinic provides behavioral and Mental healthcare to its clients through a holistic and patient focused approach.
Overview: Diagnose mental, emotional and behavioral disorders and prescribe medication or administer psychotherapeutic treatment to treat disorders.
Responsibilities include, under direct supervision, but not limited to:
- Analyzes and evaluates client data and test or examination findings to diagnose nature and extent of mental disorder.
- Prescribes, directs, and administers psychotherapeutic treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders.
- Reviews and evaluates treatment outcomes of other psychiatrists and medical professionals.
- Supervisory responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements: M.D. or D.O. equivalent degree in accordance with the regulations of the State of Virginia and shall be licensed to practice medicine in the State of Virginia.
Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible by the American Board of Psychiatry or The American Osteopathic Board of Neurology and Psychiatry. Must possess excellent communication skills (written; spoken); excellent organizational, problem‐solving, decision‐making skills. Ability to work independently and with a team.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities
Job Types: Full-time, Contract