A wonderful outpatient clinic in Reston Virginia is in need of APRN - PMHNP to add to their growing practice. You will provide medication management and supportive counseling to your clients. A place where you can grow within the company.
Duties: Diagnose mental, emotional and behavioral disorders and prescribe medication or administer psychotherapeutic treatment in a collaborative agreement with the Program Psychiatrist.
- Analyzes and evaluates findings to diagnose nature and extent of mental disorder.
- Prescribes, directs, and administers psychotherapeutic treatments, medications to treat clients mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders.
- Gathers and maintains client information and records.
- Ensures client understands the diagnose, and treatment
- Complete follow-ups with client
- Other duties as assigned.
• Competitive Salary
• Flexible work schedules
• Outpatient Practice Setting
• Collaborative Team Approach
• No Call
• No Weekends
• Benefits Package
-Graduate of an accredited graduate nurse practitioner program and certified as a Psychiatric NP,
-Current DEA prescriptive authority
New Grad Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners welcome
New grads welcome to apply. for immediate consideration contact me at 573-514-3151 with questions or for more information.
Job Type: Full-time