Local multi-family property owner is seeking an exceptional person to join our team as a Full -Time Property Leasing Coordinator. We are looking for an energetic person with an outgoing attitude and strong organizational/communication skills. We take pride in our community and in delivering an exceptional living experience to our residents.
Property Leasing Coordinator will be responsible for performing the following duties:
- Respond to resident inquiries and resolve resident complaints
- Receive and enter payments into our property management system as well as other administrative duties
- Work with prospects and applicants through the residency application prospects to include: showing of homes, submission of residency applications, prepare, submit, and execute lease documents
- Make outbound prospect calls and track prospects in our property management system
- Enforce and maintain community rules and regulations
Property Leasing Coordinator Required skills:
- Highly organized and disciplined
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to follow directions well
- Excellent communications skills
- Computer skills, including Microsoft products
Medical Benefits Available
Pre-employment drug test and background check required for all applicants
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are a equal opportunity employer. Religion, age, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, race, color, or other statuses protected by applicable law do not affect hiring, promotion, development opportunities, pay, or benefits. We provide for fair treatment of employees based on merit. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state, and local labor laws.
Leasing Coordinator, Property Leasing, Property Management, Community Management, Leasing Agent, Landlord, Home Rentals, Leasing Agent, Leasing Specialist, Full time.