Rapidly growing Property Management company is seeking a self-motivated, organized, goal-oriented individual to join our winning team as a Full-Time Property Maintenance Technician. This position will combine hands-on general repair work and maintenance/grounds tasks.
Property Maintenance Technician Essential Functions:
- Routine maintenance of rental units and assisting in refurbishing of make-ready homes, including painting, cleaning, light plumbing and light electrical work
- Grounds keeping duties, including mowing, trimming, picking up trash
- Responding to on-call maintenance emergencies after hours
- Ensure other Maintenance Technicians are on task and preforming duties efficiently
Our Property Maintenance Technician typically:
- Possess expertise and certification in one or more functional areas such as HVAC, electrical work, etc.
- Are able and willing to work independently or with other Maintenance Technicians on any and all tasks.
- Will be good stewards of the company’s assets — equipment, tools, supplies, etc.
- Demonstrate to our residents that we care deeply about presenting the most aesthetically pleasing and well maintained community possible.
Medical Benefits available
Pre-employment drug screening and back ground check required
MUST HAVE CLEAN DRIVING RECORD
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are a equal opportunity employer. Religion, age, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, race, color, or other statuses protected by applicable law do not affect hiring, promotion, development opportunities, pay, or benefits. We provide for fair treatment of employees based on merit. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state, and local labor law