Plivo is amongst the leading Service Providers in the CPaaS market, which is estimated to grow to a whopping 10.9 billion dollars by 2022. Plivo started in 2011 and has been backed by investors as Anderson Horowitz who is also the early stages investors in companies such as Facebook, Google and Airbnb. Plivo is also part of YCombinator a most sought after incubation in the Valley and is now profitable as well. Plivo has a team of about 200 members spread between its US & India offices. Plivo has 1000’s of businesses from around the globe who trust us with their Voice and Messaging needs including helping them manage their Customer interactions. We are looking for someone who is excited to grow with us and be part of a company that is disrupting a multibillion-dollar telecom space.
We are dedicated to simplify and disrupt the multi-billion telecom market. Our cloud-powered Voice and SMS APIs allow businesses to build communication applications that are scalable, low cost, and global. Thousands of well-known businesses are already built using Plivo including popular conferencing solutions, mobile communication apps, SMS marketing software, and business phone solutions and this is just the beginning.
We are looking for an exceptional sales person to join our team here in Bangalore. Details of the role mentioned below:
The Account Executive will be responsible for growing new businesses within the territory of small and medium sized accounts. The role will include responsibility to own the end-to-end sales cycle from prospecting, opportunity development, on-boarding and closure. The sales person will be responsible to achieve quotas from identified accounts within International markets.
- Create, implement and own a sales pipeline to manage customer lead intake, outbound activity, prioritisation and metrics for measurement of deal status.
- Meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities within the assigned territory - in the range of $2 to $3 Million per annum.
- Continuously grow revenue via increased reach and penetration across numerous content owner accounts as well as sales of new and incremental services.
- Ability to successfully execute several opportunities from small to large sized deals.
- Continuously develop an extensive set of relationships at C-level, VP and Director-levels across companies and across industry categories.
- Develop, grow and showcase Plivo’s visibility and relationships across multiple levels within the customer organisation.
- Navigate through decision makers and influencers.
- Seek out opportunities to be a leader and contribute in achieving the company’s larger objectives.
- BA/BS in Business management or a related field, Engineering degree or an MBA is a plus
- 3 to 5 years experience in sales/business development, ideally for a leading software or enterprise platform company
- Experience in selling cloud-based solutions.
- Managed territories and key accounts within Europe and Australia.
- Demonstrates ability to instigate, carry through and close deals
- Dealt with small and medium sized business accounts.
- Creative and think out of the box in terms of deal structure and framework
- Ability to assess client needs effectively and address needs through new products and services
- Expert in salesforce and other sales tools, with good interpretation of reports and customer data.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-driven, motivated with self-confidence, patience and a strong desire for high achievement
- Informal work style, startup culture with flexible work hours
- Endless snacks and beverages
- Free gym membership
- Competitive salary and medical benefits.