Plivo is amongst the leading Service Providers in the CPaaS market, which is estimated to grow to a whopping 10.9 billion dollars by 2022. Plivo started in 2011 and has been backed by investors as Andreessen Horowitz who are also the early stages investors in the companies such as Facebook, Google and AirBnB. Plivo is also part of YCombinator a most sought after incubation in the Valley and is now profitable as well. Plivo has a team of about 200+ members spread between its US & India offices. Plivo has 1000’s of businesses from around the globe who trust us with their Voice and Messaging needs including helping them manage their Customer interactions. We are looking for someone who is excited to grow with us and be part of a company that is disrupting a multibillion dollar telecom space.
Plivo is a Cloud API Platform for Voice and SMS. Our mission is to simplify global telecom and enable access to quality cloud communications at an affordable cost. Our cloud-powered Voice and SMS APIs allow businesses to build communication applications that are scalable, low cost, and global. Thousands of well known businesses are already built using Plivo including popular conferencing solutions, mobile communication apps, SMS marketing software, and business phone solutions and this is just the beginning.
People at Plivo are extremely passionate about creating an impact on the Industry and their Customers. Plivo is looking to further grow this team with people who are equally passionate, self-starters and desperate to make an impact with their work.
Plivo is looking to hire someone who wants to influence their own growth. If you are looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interest across functions and where a title doesn’t define of who you are but a stepping stone to something bigger.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ship high fidelity designs of new features/pages and quickly prototype solutions.
- Someone who has an eye for detail, and balances visual, innovation and usability
- Passion for digital product development
- Experience with diverse content and subject matter
- Iterate on concepts based of peer feedback, usability testing and data.
- Create designs by finding the right problems to solve, and shipping features
- The ability to clearly present your point of view, express ideas, and accept feedback
- You tend to proactively identify potential problems and solutions and like to lean in to complexity
- 2-4 years of experience
- Strong and flexible skills in visual design and conceptualization
- Knowledge of design processes, particularly as applied to web-based applications.
- Knowledge of capabilities and limitations in Web development such as HTML and CSS.
- Ideally worked in a startup or tech company to help adjust to the pace and autonomy at Plivo
- Experience with or curiosity about PaaS
- Proficiency with current design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, Illustrator, etc.
- Good ol’ pen and paper or white boarding to define work at low and high fidelity
- Empowerment to plan and execute
- Open culture and working with a young and dynamic team
- Equity options
- Generous leave policy