Plivo is a Cloud API Platform and a Global Carrier Services Provider for Voice and SMS. Our mission is to simplify global telecom and enable access to quality cloud communications at an affordable cost.
Plivo is a YC company and backed by some of the best investors in the Valley such as Andreessen Horowitz, Battery Ventures, Qualcomm, SV Angel, YC. Some of which are the same investors who had originally invested in Google, AirBnB, Facebook.
Our story goes back to 2011, when our co-founders, Mike and Venky, accidentally exchanged messages on Github. Each had been seeking a robust communications platform to easily add Voice and SMS capabilities to their web applications. Yet, they couldn't find one that matched their standards, so they decided to build their own; hence Plivo Open Source
Soon after the project took off and developed into a full-featured cloud platform called Plivo
. Since then, we've already helped 1000's of businesses of all sizes build popular Voice and SMS applications including call centers, conferencing, two-factor authentication, mobile notifications, and many more.
People at Plivo are extremely passionate about creating an impact on the Industry and their Customers. Plivo is looking to further grow this team with people who are equally passionate, self-starters and desperate to make an impact with their work.
The Customer Success Manager will develop and nurture long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders across. He/She will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams in a proactive and timely manner to ensure successful adoption of Plivo’s offerings to customer needs.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 2+ years
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be the main point of contact and escalation path for all post-sale activities, serving as an intermediary between support, engineering and sales.
- Identify clients who can become references for Plivo and facilitate the engagement with marketing.
- Develop and execute the customer relationship strategy to ensure every customer receives maximum value from Plivo services
- Cultivate, nurture, and grow business relationships in order to leverage and establish effective account management.
- Be the Voice of the Customer within the organization, identifying and communicating the key factors required to effectively drive adoption. Where possible contribute to product roadmap based on customer / market requirements.
- Own the Net Promoter Score for each client. Establish a mechanism to measure customer satisfaction and come up with a plan to execute to better this index
- Identify at-risk customers early on and establish a successful account management routine to improve customer experience.
- Establish a business review cadence where success factors are jointly agreed with the customer and executed thereafter.
- Measure and reduce churn rates to acceptable levels.
- Must be highly energetic and good at building relationships, motivated by a performance based compensation plan.
- Exposure to international markets and willingness to travel as required.
- Very good communication skills both written and spoken. Good presentation skills.
- Must be someone who loves talking to customers and helping them find solutions to their needs.
- Culturally align and fit into a high performance culture. Flexibility with time zones to manage customers or collaborate with colleagues across the globe
- Passion for continuously delivering positive, measurable, sustainable results.
- Self-driven, motivated with self-confidence, patience and a strong desire for high achievement.
- Team player who can engage with other functions to deliver a better customer experience and drive collaboration.
- Should have prior services experience.
- Technical background is a bonus. Knowledge of a programming language or telecommunications experience a strong plus.
- Empowerment to plan and execute
- Commission plans that are the best in the industry
- Medical and Life Insurance
- Open culture and working with a young and dynamic team
- Equity options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Generous leave policy