Plivo is amongst the leading Service Providers in the CPaaS market, which is estimated to grow to a whopping 10.9 billion dollars by 2022. Plivo started in 2011 and has been backed by investors like Andreessen Horowitz who are also the early stages investors in the companies such as Facebook, Google, and Airbnb. Plivo is also part of YCombinator a most sought after incubation in the Valley and is now profitable as well. Plivo has a team of about 200+ members spread between its US & India offices. Plivo has 1000’s of businesses from around the globe who trust us with their Voice and Messaging needs including helping them manage their Customer interactions. We are looking for someone who is excited to grow with us and be part of a company that is disrupting a multibillion-dollar telecom space.
We are dedicated to simplify and disrupt the multi billion-telecom market. Our cloud-powered Voice and SMS APIs allow businesses to build communication applications that are scalable, low cost, and global. Thousands of well-known businesses are already built using Plivo including popular conferencing solutions, mobile communication apps, SMS marketing software, and business phone solutions and this is just the beginning.
We are looking to hire a Product Marketing Manager, responsible for customer insights, go-to-market strategy, and new customer growth for our newest product, Zentrunk. The position involves leadership, project management, and cross-functional coordination across the customer lifecycle, working with customers, Marketing, Sales, Product Management, Support, and other stakeholders.
Join us for a unique opportunity to work across the full product lifecycle, from helping shape product updates to driving new customer activation, and product engagement.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 7+ years
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive marketing programs for Plivo’s SIP Trunking product - Zentrunk, creating audience-relevant product narratives and scaling reach through a range of digital marketing and content marketing channels.
- Establish a process and conduct ongoing research to be the expert on our buyer personas, their value system, and their decision criteria.
- Derive insights for how to shape the audience segmentation and relevant messaging to attract and convert high-intent prospects.
- Working with Product Management, plan and prioritize key product feature updates efforts, and own internal communication/training to ensure Sales and Customer Success teams are well-versed in the product features, benefits, and uses cases.
- Serve as subject matter expert for the competitive environment and our competitive position.
- Set the bar for the new product marketing organization.
- 7+ years of experience in B2B product marketing, with direct customer interaction, and direct experience in the SIP Trunking space.
- Successful experience in creating content that aligns to buying stages and increases conversion rates.
- Strong communication and writing skills are critical.
- You naturally look for data to guide the decision.
- Agile and creative problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams across organizations in multiple geographic locations.
- Experience generating creative approaches to advertising products to new and existing markets, while using an analytical approach to drive decisions on where to market.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Ability to effectively tailor written and oral communication of technical and non-technical information to different audiences.
- Familiarity with the latest trends in Voice over IP, including SIP.
- Anyone authorized to work in the US is encouraged to apply.
- Position can be based in any US city.
- Empowerment to plan and execute
- Commission plans that are the best in the industry
- Medical and Life Insurance
- Open culture and working with a young and dynamic team
- Equity options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Generous leave policy