Plivo is amongst the leading Service Providers in the CPaaS market, which is estimated to grow to a whopping 8 billion dollars by 2019. Plivo started in 2011 and has been backed by investors as Andreessen Horowitz who are also the early stages investors in the companies such as Facebook, Google and Airbnb. Plivo is also part of YCombinator a most sought after incubation in the Valley and is now profitable as well. Plivo has a team of about 200+ members spread between its US & India offices. Plivo has over 70000 customers from around the globe who trust us with their Voice and Messaging needs including helping them manage their Customer interactions. We are looking for someone who is excited to grow with us and be part of a company that is disrupting a multibillion-dollar telecom space.
We are dedicated to simplify and disrupt the multi-billion telecom market. Our cloud-powered Voice and SMS APIs allow businesses to build communication applications that are scalable, low cost, and global. Thousands of well-known businesses are already built using Plivo including popular conferencing solutions, mobile communication apps, SMS marketing software, and business phone solutions and this is just the beginning.
People at Plivo are extremely passionate about creating an impact on the Industry and their Customers. Plivo is looking to further grow this team with people who are equally passionate, self-starters and looking to make an impact with their work.
The Customer Success Manager will develop and nurture long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders across International regions. He/She would liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams in a proactive and timely manner to ensure successful adoption of Plivo’s offerings to customer needs.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Single point of contact for all post-sale on-boarding activities which involve serving as an intermediary between support, engineering, and sales.
- Own the go-live process from Stage 5-(closure) onward
- Identify clients who can become references for Plivo and facilitate the engagement with marketing
- Develop and execute the customer relationship strategy to ensure every customer receives maximum value from the services
- Cultivate, nurture and grow new business relationships in order to leverage and establish effective account management for new accounts
- Be the Voice of the Customer within the organisation, identifying and communicating the key factors required to effectively drive adoption. Where possible contribute to product roadmap based on customer/market requirements
- Own the Net Promoter Score for each client. Establish a mechanism to measure customer satisfaction and come up with a plan to execute to better this index
- Identify at-risk customers early on and establish a successful account management routine to improve the customer experience
- Establish a business review cadence where success factors are jointly agreed with the customer and executed thereafter
- Drive customer loyalty with a growing reference pool of customers
- Measure and reduce churn rates to acceptable levels
- Should have prior services or post sale implementation experience dealing with global clients
- Experience working in any of the following programming languages - Java, Python, PHP would be a plus.
- Will own both project management and technical implementation details for client deployments
- 9 to 12 years of work experience, international geographies - preferably EMEA
- Must be highly energetic and good at building relationships, motivated by a performance-based compensation plan
- Must have managed a team as he/she will be solely responsible for building the team here in India.
- Willingness to travel as required
- Good presentation skills
- Must be someone who loves talking to customers and helping them find solutions to their needs
- Willingness to adapt and align to the growth aspirations of Plivo
- Culturally align and fit into a high-performance culture. Flexibility with time zones to manage customers or collaborate with colleagues across the globe
- Should be willing to start work as an individual contributor, being the first hire for this function
- Passion for continuously delivering positive, measurable, sustainable results
- Self-driven, motivated with self-confidence, patience and a strong desire for high achievement
- Embrace change. Thrives working in a fast-paced, evolving, innovative environment where you are empowered to sell.
- Team player who can engage with other functions to deliver a better customer experience and drive collaboration
- Startup work culture, Empowerment to plan and execute
- Commission plans that are the best in the industry
- Medical and Life Insurance
- Open culture and working with a young and dynamic team
- Equity options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Generous leave policy