Plivo is a cloud communications platform that enables businesses to connect, engage and interact with their customers. We help simplify the notorious complexity of telecom by offering simple and enterprise grade building blocks. Our infrastructure handles billions of voice calls and messages every year from businesses around the world.
Plivo is amongst the leading Service Providers in the CPaaS market, which is estimated to grow to a whopping 10.9 billion dollars by 2022. Started in the year 2011 and has been backed by investors including Andreessen Horowitz who were also early stages investors in the companies such as Facebook, Google and Airbnb. Plivo is also part of YCombinator, a most sought after incubation in the Valley and is profitable since more than 4 years. With a team of about 180+ members spread between its US & India offices, Plivo today has over 70000 customers from around the globe who trust us with their Voice and Messaging needs including helping them manage their Customer interactions.
Our cloud-powered Voice and SMS APIs allow businesses to build communication applications that are scalable, low cost, and global. Thousands of well-known businesses are already built using Plivo including popular conferencing solutions, mobile communication apps, SMS marketing software, and business phone solutions and this is just the beginning.
The Customer Success Manager will develop and nurture long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders across International regions. He/She would liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams in a proactive and timely manner to ensure successful adoption of Plivo’s offerings to customer needs.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Single point of contact for all post-sale on-boarding activities which involve serving as an intermediary between support, engineering, and sales.
- Own the go-live process from Stage 5-(closure) onward
- Identify clients who can become references for Plivo and facilitate the engagement with marketing
- Develop and execute the customer relationship strategy to ensure every customer receives maximum value from the services
- Cultivate, nurture and grow new business relationships in order to leverage and establish effective account management for new accounts
- Be the Voice of the Customer within the organisation, identifying and communicating the key factors required to effectively drive adoption. Where possible contribute to product roadmap based on customer/market requirements
- Own the Net Promoter Score for each client. Establish a mechanism to measure customer satisfaction and come up with a plan to execute to better this index
- Identify at-risk customers early on and establish a successful account management routine to improve the customer experience
- Establish a business review cadence where success factors are jointly agreed with the customer and executed thereafter
- Drive customer loyalty with a growing reference pool of customers
- Measure and reduce churn rates to acceptable levels
- Should have prior services or post sale implementation experience dealing with global clients
- Experience working in any of the following programming languages - Java, Python, PHP would be a plus.
- Will own both project management and technical implementation details for client deployments
- 9 to 12 years of work experience, international geographies - preferably EMEA
- Must be highly energetic and good at building relationships, motivated by a performance-based compensation plan
- Must have managed a team as he/she will be solely responsible for building the team here in India.
- Willingness to travel as required
- Good presentation skills
- Must be someone who loves talking to customers and helping them find solutions to their needs
- Willingness to adapt and align to the growth aspirations of Plivo
- Culturally align and fit into a high-performance culture. Flexibility with time zones to manage customers or collaborate with colleagues across the globe
- Should be willing to start work as an individual contributor, being the first hire for this function
- Passion for continuously delivering positive, measurable, sustainable results
- Self-driven, motivated with self-confidence, patience and a strong desire for high achievement
- Embrace change. Thrives working in a fast-paced, evolving, innovative environment where you are empowered to sell.
- Team player who can engage with other functions to deliver a better customer experience and drive collaboration
- Startup work culture, Empowerment to plan and execute
- Commission plans that are the best in the industry
- Medical and Life Insurance
- Open culture and working with a young and dynamic team
- Equity options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Generous leave policy