Plivo is a Global Cloud API Platform for Voice and SMS. Our mission is to simplify global telecom and enable access to quality cloud communications at an affordable cost. Our cloud-powered Voice and SMS APIs allow businesses to build communication applications that are scalable, low cost, and global. Thousands of well known businesses are already built using Plivo including popular conferencing solutions, mobile communication apps, SMS marketing software, and business phone solutions.
We are a leader in the CPaaS market, which is estimated to grow to a whopping 8 billion dollars by 2019. The company received seed funding in 2012 from Andreessen Horowitz, has been profitable for the last 4 years, is growing at 100% in revenue year over year and currently employees 160+ people. There are very few companies in technology with this kind of financial valuation, including our competitors!
We are looking for a self motivated, creative and a detail oriented Office Manager/ Administrative Assistant to join our fast growing team at Plivo in San Francisco, CA. You must be a great initiator and possess a professional attitude with a drive to adapt to ever changing start up environment.
- Support our team with scheduling, travel arrangements and manage office expenses.
- Help with procurement - office supplies, equipment etc
- Organize team meetings and events.
- Manage day-to-day administration, including upkeep of conference rooms and equipment, replenishing office supply inventory, upkeep service apartment, and handling miscellaneous issues that may arise
- Work with HR, Finance and IT teams as required
- Coordinate recruitment, onboarding and offboarding activities.
- Be a culture champion and contribute to a positive culture, find ways to bring excitement on the floor by planning and execution of recognitions and celebrations, etc.
- Handle various ad-hoc requests and projects requested by leadership
- Proficiency in Google Suite; Google Sheets and Google Slides specifically.
- Inclination for learning new systems and applications a plus.
- Confirmed verbal and written communication skills
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Strong calendar management skills (using google calendar to liaison with multiple partners within the company)
- Strong love for learning, applying that learning, and organizing a team
- Ability to anticipate change and react efficiently and expeditiously.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and confidential issues/material as well as communicate effectively with senior executives
- Detail oriented mindset and meticulous
- Excels with tight deadlines and can maintain a calm demeanor at all times.
- Works well independently as well as with a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Leader in positivity, resourcefulness, and problem-solving
- Empowerment to plan and execute
- Open culture and working with a dynamic team
- Generous leave policy