Plivo is a cloud communications platform that enables businesses to connect, engage and interact with their customers. We help simplify the notorious complexity of telecom by offering simple and enterprise grade building blocks. Our infrastructure handles billions of voice calls and messages every year from businesses around the world.
Plivo is amongst the leading Service Providers in the CPaaS market, which is estimated to grow to a whopping 10.9 billion dollars by 2022. Started in the year 2011 and has been backed by investors including Andreessen Horowitz who were also early stages investors in the companies such as Facebook, Google and Airbnb. Plivo is also part of YCombinator, a most sought after incubation in the Valley and is profitable since more than 4 years. With a team of about 180+ members spread between its US & India offices, Plivo today has over 70000 customers from around the globe who trust us with their Voice and Messaging needs including helping them manage their Customer interactions.
Our cloud-powered Voice and SMS APIs allow businesses to build communication applications that are scalable, low cost, and global. Thousands of well-known businesses are already built using Plivo including popular conferencing solutions, mobile communication apps, SMS marketing software, and business phone solutions and this is just the beginning.
We are looking for someone who is excited to grow with us and be part of a company that is simplifying and disrupting the multibillion-dollar telecom space.
WHAT STACK WE USE
Golang, Django, Python, Flask, Redis, Postgres, Celery, Nginx, Kamailio, FreeSWITCH, SIP, React, WebRTC, Linux, Android, iOS.
WHAT TECHNOLOGIES WE WORK UPON
Networking, Distributed systems, Big Data, Least Cost Routing, Billing, Invoicing, Analytics, Fraud Detection & Prevention, VOIP protocols, SMS Protocols, Cloud Infra, Web and Mobile Platforms, Microservices
- A self-driven, hard-working UI engineer with an eye for detail
- Build solutions that’ll be used by thousands of enterprises globally
- Meld UX and great looking UI while keeping excellent code quality
- Thrive in a collaborative team environment and work with challenging timelines
- Design and build web apps which are scalable, puts user experience front and centre
- Develop modular UI components for company-wide reuse
- Evolve a common design language for UI across apps
- Establish and advocate front-end coding guidelines
- Iterate UI features with high speed
- Work with ambiguous product requirements and shared backend APIs
- 2-4 years of experience with working on UI frameworks like ReactJs, AngularJS etc
- Big plus if familiar with Django, Flask, Postgres, Linux, Git, AWS
- Writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code.
- Ability to define cross core contracts and bring them to closure through collaboration.
- Preferred to have knowledge of database structures, theories, principles, and practices Preferred to have experience working with AWS components [EC2, S3, SNS, SQS]
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Git and proficiency with at least one build server: Jenkins / Travis / Bamboo
- Informal work style, startup culture with flexible work hours
- Endless snacks and beverages
- Free gym membership
- Competitive salary and medical benefits.