Plivo is amongst the leading Service Providers in the CPaaS market, which is estimated to grow to a whopping 11 billion dollars by 2021. Plivo started in 2011 and has been backed by investors as Andreessen Horowitz who are also the early stages investors in the companies such as Facebook, Google, and Airbnb. Plivo is also part of YCombinator a most sought after incubation in the Valley and is now profitable as well. Plivo has a team of about 200+ members spread between its US & India offices. Plivo has 1000’s of businesses from around the globe who trust us with their Voice and Messaging needs including helping them manage their Customer interactions. We are looking for someone who is excited to grow with us and be part of a company that is disrupting a multibillion-dollar telecom space.
We are dedicated to simplify and disrupt the multi billion-telecom market. Our cloud-powered Voice and SMS APIs allow businesses to build communication applications that are scalable, low cost, and global. Thousands of well-known businesses are already built using Plivo including popular conferencing solutions, mobile communication apps, SMS marketing software, and business phone solutions and this is just the beginning.
As a PM, you will be responsible for our Products end to end. The key focus for this role is about Why and What to build. In this role, you will work with engineering, marketing, sales, and customer support to launch a new product and then enhance the same.
Successful candidates will have shown the ability to ship a quality product in a fast-paced environment. It is particularly important that you have experience working directly with engineers and engineering management.
- Own the roadmap for the product. Be able to communicate both the business and technical rationale behind your product decisions.
- Plan & prioritize releases, define the product roadmap and spec out new features, functionality and product enhancements.
- Work with internal and external customers to understand their needs, create prototypes, mockup concepts, write user stories, and create functional specs for the product, internal tools, and automation.
- Engage with customer groups to gather feedback and incorporate it into the roadmap.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience as a Product Manager for a cloud-based company.
- Prior product development experience is a plus.
- You should have experience shipping products in a fast-paced environment. You thrive in a fast moving environment.
- You must hands-on, passionate, and collaborative.
- Telecom experience not required.
- Informal work style, startup culture with flexible work hours
- Endless snacks and beverages
- Free gym membership
- Competitive salary and other benefits.