Plivo is amongst the leading Service Providers in the CPaaS market, which is estimated to grow to a whopping 8 billion dollars by 2019. Plivo started in 2011 and has been backed by investors as Andreessen Horowitz who are also the early stages investors in the companies such as Facebook, Google and AirBnB. Plivo is also part of YCombinator a most sought after incubation in the Valley and is now profitable as well. Plivo has a team of about 150+ members spread between its US & India offices. Plivo has 1000’s of businesses from around the globe who trust us with their Voice and Messaging needs including helping them manage their Customer interactions. We are looking for someone who is excited to grow with us and be part of a company that is disrupting a multibillion dollar telecom space.
Plivo is a Cloud API Platform for Voice and SMS. Our mission is to simplify global telecom and enable access to quality cloud communications at an affordable cost. Our cloud-powered Voice and SMS APIs allow businesses to build communication applications that are scalable, low cost, and global. Thousands of well known businesses are already built using Plivo including popular conferencing solutions, mobile communication apps, SMS marketing software, and business phone solutions and this is just the beginning.
People at Plivo are extremely passionate about creating an impact on the Industry and their Customers. Plivo is looking to further grow this team with people who are equally passionate, self-starters and desperate to make an impact with their work.
The Account Executive will be responsible for growing new business within a territory of high value enterprise accounts. The role will include responsible to own the end-to-end sales cycle from prospecting, opportunity development, onboarding and closure.The Enterprise Sales Executive will be responsible to achieve quotas from identified accounts within the North American market. This role will report to the VP of Sales, Americas.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 8+ Years
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Will own a territory and will own existing and new accounts
- Will own forecast and monthly, quarterly commit
- Will be responsible for generating revenue from targeted enterprise accounts. Responsibility will include incremental revenue growth by upselling and cross-selling into these accounts
- End to end ownership of Identifying, creating, developing, negotiating and closing high value opportunities
- Own the entire commercial engagement from proposal development, pricing strategy, negotiation to close
- Work with internal teams in a collaborative manner to execute account specific sales strategies and also to ensure a smooth onboarding of the customer
- Develop and grow Plivo visibility and relationships across multiple levels within the customer organisation. Navigate through decision makers and influencers
- Own the relationship management with key decision makers and stakeholders within the customer organisation
- A problem solver and smart decision maker who the ability to respond to challenging demands of customers in a constructive manner
- Proven track record of consistently achieving quotas and closing complex enterprise deals while continuously growing business in a highly competitive environment
- Experience of selling technology solutions into tech audience such as CTOs, Engineering, CEO/Co-founders, Product Managers while securing the trust and confidence of all clients
- Should be able to identify opportunities even before they exist and craft them to a successfully securing that business
- Ability to engage with executives across multiple levels and functions from the client organisation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to think out of the box and analytical
- Self-driven, motivated with self-confidence, patient and a strong desire for high achievement
- Empowerment to plan and execute
- Commission plans that are the best in the industry
- Medical and Life Insurance
- Open culture and working with a young and dynamic team
- Equity options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Generous leave policy