Plivo is amongst the leading Service Providers in the CPaaS market, which is estimated to grow to a whopping 8 billion dollars by 2019. Plivo started in 2011 and has been backed by investors as Andreessen Horowitz who are also the early stages investors in the companies such as Facebook, Google and AirBnB. Plivo is also part of YCombinator a most sought after incubation in the Valley and is now profitable as well. Plivo has a team of about 200+ members spread between its US & India offices. Plivo has 1000’s of businesses from around the globe who trust us with their Voice and Messaging needs including helping them manage their Customer interactions. We are looking for someone who is excited to grow with us and be part of a company that is disrupting a multibillion dollar telecom space.
We are dedicated to simplify and disrupt the multi billion telecom market. Our cloud-powered Voice and SMS APIs allow businesses to build communication applications that are scalable, low cost, and global. Thousands of well known businesses are already built using Plivo including popular conferencing solutions, mobile communication apps, SMS marketing software, and business phone solutions and this is just the beginning.
WHAT STACK WE USE
Golang, Django, Python, Flask, Redis, Postgres, Celery, Nginx, Kamailio, FreeSWITCH, SIP, React, WebRTC, Linux, Android, iOS.
- This role is for people who have passion for customer support, demonstrate high degree of customer focus to deliver stellar support and delight our customers.
- The role also demands continuous self-learning to be knowledgeable in Plivo's products, services and offerings and uses the knowledge to provide customer resolution and proactive customer recommendations.
- Responsible for support delivery on requirements for various business functions for internal and external customers.
- Interacting with customers using telephone, email, and chat services to resolve complex support incidents related to Plivo's billing and various other account management functions.
- Must have minimum experience of 1-8 years in a customer facing support business preferably delivering support to large enterprises.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language.
- Good to have understanding of commerce platform concepts and procedures including online services, general billing and commerce systems processes (e.g., invoicing, credit card transactions).
- Demonstrable problem solving and troubleshooting skills, logical thought process.
- Good technical aptitude to ramp up on technical and business concepts.
- To interact with our global customers a customer support engineer must have polished interaction with customers; has great interpersonal skills; and is able to handle challenging and politically-charged customer situations.
- Should know how to use to work on spreadsheets like MS Excel.
- Willing to work in 24/7 shifts.
- Be part of fun, smart, passionate and merit-driven team
- Great opportunity for you to grow professionally by being part of a team that's always learning
- Informal work style and start-up culture.