Plivo is amongst the leading Service Providers in the CPaaS market, which is estimated to grow to a whopping 8 billion dollars by 2019. Plivo started in 2011 and has been backed by investors as Andreessen Horowitz who are also the early stages investors in the companies such as Facebook, Google and AirBnB. Plivo is also part of YCombinator a most sought after incubation in the Valley and is now profitable as well. Plivo has a team of about 160+ members spread between its US & India offices. Plivo has 1000’s of businesses from around the globe who trust us with their Voice and Messaging needs including helping them manage their Customer interactions. We are looking for someone who is excited to grow with us and be part of a company that is disrupting a multibillion dollar telecom space.
Plivo is a Cloud API Platform for Voice and SMS. Our mission is to simplify global telecom and enable access to quality cloud communications at an affordable cost. Our cloud-powered Voice and SMS APIs allow businesses to build communication applications that are scalable, low cost, and global. Thousands of well known businesses are already built using Plivo including popular conferencing solutions, mobile communication apps, SMS marketing software, and business phone solutions and this is just the beginning.
People at Plivo are extremely passionate about creating an impact on the Industry and their Customers. Plivo is looking to further grow this team with people who are equally passionate, self-starters and desperate to make an impact with their work.
The Solutions Architect will be responsible to strategize and establish the entire customer onboarding process across the full sales cycle for all leads across a spectrum of clients including Enterprise, Mid-market and SMB across Americas. The ideal candidate will be part of the Sales team and have full responsibility to design a Solution for the Customer and onboard them successfully.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 10+ years
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be a technical owner for new clients from qualification to go-live
- Own the solution design and implementation prior to a transition to the Customer Success team
- Recommend the right solution. Ensure customer delight during onboarding by being a trusted advisor by also recommending industry best practices
- Review, debug and tweak code in various programming languages for every customer use case
- An API expert who is able to help design and ensure best adoption of our cloud platform
- Qualify the Customer requirement and Plivo's ability to deliver a Solution
- Support the sales process with Proof-of-Concept, Demos, response to RFP’s
- Identify market trends based on customer discussions and relay that to Product Management and Engineering teams
- Evangelise Plivo offerings at any given opportunity including responding to technical posts or queries on online and social media platforms
- Contribute and assist with creating helper libraries. Create any technical documents that may be required on a case-by-case basis
- Conduct technical and product training for new recruits
- A problem solver and smart decision maker who has the ability to respond to challenging demands of customers in a convincing manner
- Strong programming skills such as Java, Python, PHP with an experience of working in technical presales roles for a cloud offering. Prior experience of working in telephony domain would be a plus
- Attention to detail, analytical and problem solver with discipline
- Team player who can collaborate internally with multiple functions in a constructive manner
- Ability to handle a high number of customer transactions while ensuring a personalised approach to customers
- A very good communicator both spoken and written
- Ability to create custom presentations for customers related to their solution and pitch Plivo’s value proposition in a convincing manner
- Must be someone who loves talking to customers and helping them find solutions to their needs
- Self-driven, motivated with self-confidence, patience and a strong desire for high achievement
- Empowerment to plan and execute
- Commission plans that are the best in the industry
- Open culture and working with a young and dynamic team
- Equity options
- Generous leave policy