Plivo is a Global Cloud API Platform for Voice and SMS. Our mission is to simplify global telecom and enable access to quality cloud communications at an affordable cost. Our cloud-powered Voice and SMS APIs allow businesses to build communication applications that are scalable, low cost, and global. Thousands of well known businesses are already built using Plivo including popular conferencing solutions, mobile communication apps, SMS marketing software, and business phone solutions.
We are a leader in the CPaaS market, which is estimated to grow to a whopping 8 billion dollars by 2019. The company received seed funding in 2012 from Andreessen Horowitz, has been profitable for the last 4 years, is growing at 100% in revenue year over year and currently employees 160+ people. There are very few companies in technology with this kind of financial valuation, including our competitors!
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You are opening a brand-new territory at Plivo—Latin America.
- You will be paired with the sales executive for Latin America to open up this new and exciting territory.
- Commitment to monthly and quarterly quotas of qualified leads
- Penetrate and accelerate the outbound sales development efforts in Latin America, Mexico and Central America
- Accountable for end to end demand generation activities, working with prospects, presenting Plivo’s offerings to a broader customer base and transitioning these to the Account Executive within an assigned territory
- Execute focused campaigns to generate leads
- Ability to conduct the discovery and qualification process effectively with identified prospects
Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest as part of targeted Outbound campaigns
Tech savvy and familiarity with lead generation best practices, trends, tools and processes
- Required: Must be completely fluent in written and oral communication in Spanish, Portuguese and English.
- Required: Passion for continuously delivering positive, measurable, sustainable results
- Benefit: A high performer who has consistently achieved quota in a fiercely competitive sales environment
- Benefit: Experience working for a SaaS company in an SDR role
- Benefit: Hands on experience with sales tools and platforms
- No travel to LATAM is required nor currently planned; however, we reserve the right to modify this as the role and territory grow
- Empowerment to plan and execute
- Commission plans that are the best in the industry
- Medical / Insurance
- Open culture and working with a dynamic team
- Equity options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Generous leave policy