Plivo is amongst the leading Service Providers in the CPaaS market, which is estimated to grow to a whopping 8 billion dollars by 2019. Plivo started in 2011 and has been backed by investors as Andreessen Horowitz who are also the early stages investors in the companies such as Facebook, Google, and AirBnB. Plivo is also part of YCombinator a most sought after incubation in the Valley and is now profitable as well. Plivo has a team of about 150+ members spread between its US & India offices. Plivo has 1000’s of businesses from around the globe who trust us with their Voice and Messaging needs including helping them manage their Customer interactions. We are looking for someone who is excited to grow with us and be part of a company that is disrupting a multibillion-dollar telecom space.
We are dedicated to simplify and disrupt the multi-billion telecom market. Our cloud-powered Voice and SMS APIs allow businesses to build communication applications that are scalable, low cost, and global. Thousands of well-known businesses are already built using Plivo including popular conferencing solutions, mobile communication apps, SMS marketing software, and business phone solutions and this is just the beginning.
We are looking for a talented and a driven product engineer to join our team.
WHAT STACK WE USE
Golang, Django, Python, Flask, Redis, Postgres, Celery, Nginx, Kamailio, FreeSWITCH, SIP, React, WebRTC, Linux, Android, iOS.
WHAT TECHNOLOGIES WE WORK UPON
Networking, Distributed systems, Big Data, Least Cost Routing, Billing, Invoicing, Analytics, Fraud Detection & Prevention, VOIP protocols, SMS Protocols, Cloud Infra, Web and Mobile Platforms, Microservices
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- 4 - 6 years experience
- Advanced knowledge of AWS automation via code - boto3, AWS SDK’s
- Programming experience in Python / Node / Go
- Experience writing Sensu / Ansible / Grafana modules and plugins
- Good knowledge of building integration with 3rd party REST API’s for use cases such as monitoring, status updates, and bots
- Hands on experience writing REST API services using open source frameworks
- Good knowledge of build tools and build servers
- Advanced knowledge of AWS API’s - boto3, fog, AWS SDK’s
- Ubuntu / Debian Linux experience
- Jenkins / Travis / CircleCI exposure
- Python / Node / Ruby programming experience for infrastructure automation
- Hands-on expertise of Puppet/Chef/Ansible configuration systems
- Informal work style, startup culture with flexible work hours
- Endless snacks and beverages
- Free gym membership
- Competitive salary and medical benefits.