PlayVS is building the infrastructure and official platform for high school esports. We work with game publishers and high school governing bodies to build and operate sanctioned leagues across the country. PlayVS is headquartered in Santa Monica, CA and is rapidly expanding.
As a Marketing Generalist, you’ll assist all of our divisions and have a lot of exposure to all things marketing, PR, events, community and brand awareness. You’ll be a key part of helping to build this brand from the ground up.
You’ll help us with projects such as:
- Marketing strategy
- Content and Social
- Performance marketing
- Event & Experiential marketing
- Partnership marketing
You’ll succeed in this role if you have a solid foundation in more than one area of marketing and you’re looking to contribute to holistic strategy.
- 3+ years of marketing experience at an innovative tech startup
- Roll up your sleeves attitude - you’re perfectly comfortable with everything from owning a tradeshow booth to writing a press release
- Familiarity with A/B testing tools, reporting tools, Mailchimp, Photoshop and online advertising marketplaces
- Previous experience assisting with vendor relationships
- Love of gaming, esports