The RiR (Recruiter in Rotation) is an entry-level role where you will learn on-the-job and receive mentorship from senior recruiting peers. This is an excellent opportunity for newly minted grads looking to break into a career where you drive the connections between talent to tech startup companies.
- A great storyteller
- Intellectually curious and have a desire to learn about emerging tech (eg: Quantum Computing, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence to life science)
- Collaborative and a great team-player
- A natural people person (energetic, enjoys networking, friendly)
- Have a track record of winning competitions (sports, sales track record, games)
- Strong Communications (written & verbal) bi/tri-lingual is A+
- Mastery level with navigating and finding information on the Internet
- You are hyper-organized and can context-switch between tasks
- Ability to learn and pick up technology quickly
- Startup experience
- Power user of social media and/or other marketing skills
- Bloggers & PodCasters are encouraged to apply
You are local in the Bay Area *sorry no visa sponsorships/relocation offered at this time for this role.Playground
is a venture firm that partners with entrepreneurs working at the intersection of atoms, bits, and AI to build the companies of tomorrow. Playground was founded by Andy Rubin (Creator of Android) along with Bruce Leak (created Quicktime@Apple), Matt Hershenson (co-founder of Danger) & Peter Barrett (pioneered video compression software). We are operating in an 80,000 sqft warehouse sitting alongside some of our portfolio companies where entrepreneurial teams are makers and inventors of physical products and emerging technology.