What is Playground?
Where is Playground?
We are operating in an 80,000 sq ft warehouse located in sunny Palo Alto sitting alongside some of our portfolio companies where entrepreneurial teams are makers and inventors of physical products and emerging technology.
How to get here http://www.caltrain.com/stations/paloaltostation.html
Role: Imaging Software Engineer
- Implement, optimize, and integrate image processing algorithms into our platform.
- Develop tools and methods for ISP tuning and modeling, image simulation, image quality evaluation, and image quality validation.
- Mentor our portfolio companies on imaging software development and productization.
- Write firmware/software for prototypes of novel imaging and vision systems.
- MS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in software development related to imaging.
- Deep understanding of imaging system design and imaging/video processing pipeline.
- Knowledge in computational photography, computer vision and the implementations of those algorithms in embedded systems is a plus.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and cross-functional teamwork skills.
- Energy and drive to work in a startup environment.