Join Plastiq at a time of rapid growth!
As our dedicated Account Manager, Merchant Business you will onboard new merchant businesses and partner with new and existing merchants to market Plastiq to their customers and drive Plastiq payer adoption and volume growth on the platform.
- Onboard new merchants to the Plastiq platform – this includes completing merchant set-up, helping accounts understand how to use Plastiq services and troubleshoot issues during the onboarding phase
- Partner with the Marketing team to deploy and run marketing programs to drive payer acquisition and usage
- Understand merchant use cases and processes, recommending best practices to market Plastiq to their customers and identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Run webinars and demos to drive an increase in awareness and adoption
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with merchants to drive product adoption and ensure they are leveraging the solution to achieve full business value
- Manage and resolve merchant concerns and issues and collaborate with Plastiq teams to solve
- Be a customer advocate while capturing customer feedback and sharing across cross-functional teams, including Product, Engineering, Legal, Marketing, Finance
- Manage quarterly business reviews (QBRs)
- You have an understanding of business and financial billing and payment processes
- 2-4 years experience in a client-facing role such as new customer onboarding, account management, or client facing project management role
- You are excellent at multitasking and project management
- You are focused, highly motivated and a self-starter with a growth mindset
- You demonstrate flexibility as we processes are ever evolving and there will be many opportunities for learning on the go and iteration on our process and strategy - you’ll need to be able to adapt quickly and drive change as needed
- You have an understanding of business software, including Salesforce, Office, Google
- Fintech and/or payments experience
- Experience working with Merchants / Billers
- Previous B2B sales
- Startup experience
Our vision is to be the trusted financial partner that gives an immediate, digital picture of the health of their business and a wide range of curated options to manage and grow it.
At Plastiq, we’re committed to helping small businesses achieve their growth potential. The opportunity is huge, and the need is very real. With over 1 million customers and hundreds of thousands of vendors paid, we’re in a phenomenal position to make that happen. Most importantly, we have the team, the technology and capital to make our vision a reality. By accelerating our own growth potential, we will do so for small business owners as well.
How it Works
With Plastiq, you can use your credit card to pay a wide range of personal or business expenses including inventory, services, utilities and more (even when cards aren’t accepted).
By allowing businesses to put virtually any expense on their credit card, we’re helping them tap the line of credit they’ve already earned on their MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express cards.
We serve both business and consumer customers. Plastiq provides convenience and a way to rapidly earn credit card rewards.