Plastiq is billpay with benefits.
Everyday payments have become second nature: we swipe a card, tap a button, or press submit. But many of our most important bills — a child's care or tuition, critical business expenses, or taxes and rent — haven't caught up. Billions of checks are still written today. Wire transfers can be confusing. Payments are slow, late, or even unaccounted for.
We set out to solve these challenges.
Our mission? To make bill payment simple and seamless. Plastiq lets you pay bills in the way that works best for you. We hope you enjoy the service.
Role at a Glance
At Plastiq, we are in a phase of hyper-growth, with people at the forefront. We are seeking a recruiter to take the reins on full cycle recruiting from prospecting to close. You look forward to joining our team and you are excited to bring in elite talent to support all of our staffing needs.
This role will work directly with every team in the company, collaborating on hiring events, interviews, offers, and the handoff for onboarding. As an integral member of the People Ops team, your impact will be felt in everything from initial hiring strategies to interview preparation with interview panel members.
- Are you a natural closer who can confidently extend offers for roles of all levels? We can’t wait to talk to you
- You have a self-awareness and polished communication style; you collaborate effectively with peers, candidates, and leadership
- With strong sourcing skills, you’ve maintained a demonstrable track record of hiring extraordinary people across a variety of disciplines including sales, marketing, operations, finance, and design
- You’re an adaptable person who can shift with changing priorities, you thrive in startup environments
- You are responsible for the pipeline of prospective Plastiq employees from start to finish. Ensuring that the experience is thoughtful and seamless including sourcing, screening, interviewing, extending offers, and closing candidates
- Build meaningful relationships with hiring managers and key partners across the organization
- Crafting targeted sourcing plans, utilizing social media and other tools to build robust pipelines of active and passive talent. You’ll creative strategies to identify, attract, and engage the best people
- You are the first point of contact. You make sure every candidate's onsite experience leaves them wanting more. This includes setting up interview rooms, greeting candidates, and showing them around the office.
- Flexible vacation and 12 paid holidays - take a break
- Fully paid medical, dental, and vision insurance - maintain balance
- Paid parental leave plan - grow the family
- Continuing education stipend - keep learning
- Catered lunch Monday-Wednesday and kitchens filled with all the snacks and all the beverages
- Discounted gym membership
- Events! Offsite meetings, holiday parties, volunteer opportunities and more!
Plastiq is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.