Plastiq enables businesses and consumers to pay with a credit card for virtually any expense, even those that normally require a check.
We just raised an additional $30 million in capital from leading venture firms such as Kleiner Perkins to scale our business, grow our team and increase the number of buyers and sellers in our network.
We are increasing our focus on acquiring customers through partners such as Banks, Payment Companies and large Suppliers and are seeking experienced Partnerships and Business Development individuals to join our growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone ambitious to learn how to turn innovative thinking into an industry leading brand and platform.
Role at a Glance
As the Commercial Supplier / Biller Partnership Development Manager, you will focus on building our presence in the Business to Business Supplier / Biller market. This customer facing role focuses on securing agreements with these Sellers and the Channel partners that market to them.
- You will refine and further develop our existing list of target Commercial Supplier / Biller industries and prospect list, including potential Channel partners that market to them
- You excel at developing and executing prospect outreach programs to secure meetings with prospects
- You will proactively move prospects through the process – qualifying, securing and conducting meetings, negotiating and securing agreements
- You will identify and document Supplier / Biller needs and requirements, as well as communicate those to our product team
- With 8+ years of sales or business development experience - this isn’t your first time developing and managing partnerships
- You thrive on and have experience engaging with and selling new concepts to Financial professionals such as Treasury, Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable professionals
- Your skill set includes proven pipeline development, prospecting, business development and closing abilities
- You are highly organized
- You have had experience in billing, payments, and/or fintech
- A bachelor’s degree
- You adapt to changing situations and have confidence in dealing with ambiguity while remaining focused on your goals
- You are a collaborative team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit with a high level of energy and drive to succeed at Plastiq
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Interested? Email me at Bruno@Plastiq.com