As Growth Marketing Manager, you will plan and develop an overall marketing strategy for Plastiq.com, with a particular emphasis on optimization and growth marketing. You will contribute to the design and execution of landing page testing, site optimization, email campaigns, collaborating closely with both product and marketing team. Additionally, you’ll own quality checks for creative and list selection/approvals, ensuring that list selections meets approved guidelines and are on time. You’ll execute key triggered and journey automated campaigns, including retention and marketing emails.
- You'll own architecture, performance and strategy for the public facing marketing site, blog and landing pages
- Align site metrics and traffic segmentation with overall organizational goals
- Increase site conversion, identify opportunities to improve landing pages, content, and features to lift customer experience and revenue.
- Design and implement continuous conversion rate optimization plans, including A/B split testing to improve KPIs.
- Work alongside the Head of Growth marketing to formulate and execute campaigns across online marketing channels to drive traffic and demand
- Work with channel owners to tag, track and optimize campaigns
- Lead initiatives that improve conversion throughout the funnel
- Define SEO roadmap, implement onsite SEO and work with external agencies to achieve offsite SEO targets
- Identify and understand our key customer segments for products, and collaborate closely with analytics, product and marketing stakeholders to determine what customers want.
- Forecast metrics and set goals on all initiatives.
Your experience profile:
- 3-5 years of experience with web marketing, landing page optimization and SEO
- B2B marketing experience preferred
- Deep experience with Optimizely, VWO, Google Optimize or other landing page optimization tools
- Experience with a wide variety of data-driven marketing tactics
- Resourceful, driven, focused on execution
- Strong quantitative skills, data driven, detail oriented