As a Marketing Manager, you will plan and develop an overall marketing strategy for Plastiq.com, with a particular emphasis on landing page testing, and lifecycle marketing. You will contribute to the design and execution of landing page testing, site optimization, email campaigns, collaborating closely with both product and marketing team. Additionally, you’ll own quality checks for creative and list selection/approvals, ensuring that list selections meets approved guidelines and are on time. You’ll execute key triggered and journey automated campaigns, including retention and marketing emails.
- An expert in landing page testing and site optimization.
- Skilled at in-product communications through relevant consumer, industry and product insights, driving alignment across teams when needed.
- A marketer with 7-10 years of experience in several areas of marketing from brand strategy to campaign execution and events planning.
- Fluent in B2B SMB marketing concepts and best practices
- Create A/B testing program for testing landing pages and emails
- Experience in CRM, database and retention marketing in a multi-channel technology organization
- An email marketing expert who has developed strategies and creative direction, with deep knowledge of CAN-SPAM and related systems/vendors and analytics
- Data-driven and analytical, a dedicated practitioner of insight-driven CRM marketing
- Experience with multiple email and marketing automation platforms, Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus
- Participate in managing the product life cycle, from conception to launch and phase-out.
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with effective interpersonal skills
Preferred Additional Experience
- Direct mail experience
- SEO experience
- Push notification campaign management and execution experience
- SQL experience (i.e. creating analytics reports)