Plastiq is looking for a collaborative, highly quantitative and results-oriented data and analytics professional to dive deep into our abundant ocean of data, seek out actionable insights, and drive strategic decisions. Because every decision we make is backed by data, we require exceptional scientists with the passion and skills to properly leverage our huge stores of information.
To help you do your job, you will have access to the industry's top tools and additional resources you might need. You will have substantial influence on Plastiq’s business and strategy through direct communication with executives and business partners, as well as a seat at the decision-making table. If you want feel the impact of your work every day, we’d love to hear from you!
What You'll Do
- Build insightful quantitative materials to identify trends and deliver critical insights
- Analyze massive-scale structured and unstructured datasets to find opportunities and effectively influence decisions
- Partner with product teams to optimize operational activities including experiment design, implementation and evaluation
- You hold an advanced degree or certification in a quantitative field
- You have strong scripting skills for data management (SQL) and analytical modeling (Python, R, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience working with and analyzing large datasets, within the relevant domains of internet, finance, etc.
- Passion for diving into the nitty-gritty of data and using it to meet and exceed business goals. Whenever someone asks "Why?", you can't help but run to the data to get an answer
- Strong interest in the lending marketplace industry and knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Strong communication skills to be able to influence others with the story of what you’re seeing in the data
- Comfortable working closely with engineering and experience with agile development
- You love working with diverse teams and personalities
- People love working with you