Plastiq is billpay with benefits.
Everyday payments have become second nature: we swipe a card, tap a button, or press submit. But many of our most important bills — a child's care or tuition, critical business expenses, or taxes and rent — haven't caught up. Billions of checks are still written today. Wire transfers can be confusing. Payments are slow, late, or even unaccounted for.
We set out to solve these challenges.
Our mission? To make bill payment simple and seamless. Plastiq lets you pay bills in the way that works best for you. We hope you enjoy the service.
You will working alongside our growing Brand Design Team to help define and steward branding projects from inception to production. We are a small, multi-disciplined group seeking leaders as we scale into a new phase of growth. Your primary responsibility will be working with various internal and external stakeholders to conceptualize, ideate, and define branding projects — covering audience, goals, content, and timelines. You’ll work with a Brand Writer and the Brand Designers to make create artifacts across physical and digital mediums. If you are looking for a team that values the importance of your contribution and allows you to focus your time and energy on creating exceptional work — we are here and ready to get started.
- Work cross functionally to establish goals and requirements for any Brand Design requests.
- Help steward projects from their earliest inception all the way to production and launch.
- Encourage critical thinking with regards to Brand Design requests and production.
- Comfort working with cross functional teams, understanding the motivations and needs of marketing, sales, engineering, etc. while translating the execution to Brand Writers and Designers.
- Encourage and help define potential success metrics uniquely on a per project basis.
- Drive organization wide consensus and make decisions in an environment of competing priorities.
- You are comfortable and experienced operating within the project lifecycle; you’re happy, willing, and able to oversee projects from inception to completion from high-level strategy to task-level execution.
- You’re an excellent communicator. Whether participating in a strategy session, coordinating with a third-party vendor, or presenting to the entire team, it’s simply part of the process for you.
- You’re a self-starter with a passion for creating solutions to problems you perceive.
- You have a strong point of view while constantly seeking feedback from collaborators and others in the company.
- You understand collaboration is the key to the success or failure of your projects.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Plastiq is an equal opportunity employer. We are a diverse group of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organization. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Plastiq. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.