Join the Customer Service Team at a time of rapid growth!
We’re currently growing into the SMB space, rebuilding our platform to uniquely fit the needs of our customers. As the Customer Services Team Supervisor you have the opportunity to lead and develop a team that delivers best in class Customer Support for all Plastiq customers.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Customer Service, you will be warmly and enthusiastically supported as you develop your skills, so you can grow in whichever direction you choose.
- Proven experience as a supervisor or equivalent leadership role.
- Experience in coaching and developing Customer Service Representatives on their job and for future opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Lead Customer Service production to meet SLA’s.
- Action-oriented; remain calm and focused under pressure
- 8-10 years providing superb customer support via phone, chat & email.
- 4+ years providing Customer Support in financial services. (Bonus points if in the credit card space).
- Collaborate with individuals and teams across Plastiq to successfully launch & support new products and features.
- Build relationships and help identify cross-sell opportunities.
- Become our SME
- Be an advocate for change and process optimization.
- Available to work some public holidays.
- Recruit, coach and lead our growing Customer Service Team
- Understand, articulate and deliver SLA’s
- Create and provide feedback on individual scorecards together with any associated action plans
- Organize workflows and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks.
- Doing what it takes to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
Our Awesome Benefits
- We offer a well-developed competitive compensation philosophy in addition to generous equity packages.
- We value employees by providing generous PTO.
- 100% employer-paid premiums for medical, vision and dental insurance, professional development, and catered lunch.
- We literally have the coolest shirts - you really just have to see them!
Our vision is to be the trusted financial partner that gives an immediate, digital picture of the health of their business and a wide range of curated options to manage and grow it.
At Plastiq, we’re committed to helping small businesses achieve their growth potential. The opportunity is huge, and the need is very real. With over 1 million customers and hundreds of thousands of vendors paid, we’re in a phenomenal position to make that happen. Most importantly, we have the team, the technology, and capital to make our vision a reality. By accelerating our own growth potential, we will do so for small business owners as well.
How it Works
With Plastiq, you can use your credit card to pay a wide range of personal or business expenses including inventory, services, utilities and more (even when cards aren’t accepted).
By allowing businesses to put virtually any expense on their credit card, we’re helping them tap the line of credit they’ve already earned on their MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express cards.
We serve both business and consumer customers. Plastiq provides convenience and a way to rapidly earn credit card rewards. Visit our careers site to learn more. What are you waiting for?