Plastiq is billpay with benefits.
Everyday payments have become second nature: we swipe a card, tap a button, or press submit. But many of our most important bills — a child's care or tuition, critical business expenses, or taxes and rent — haven't caught up. Billions of checks are still written today. Wire transfers can be confusing. Payments are slow, late, or even unaccounted for.
We set out to solve these challenges.
Our mission? To make bill payment simple and seamless. Plastiq lets you pay bills in the way that works best for you. We hope you enjoy the service.
You will be joining our growing Brand Design team to help craft and define Plastiq’s voice. We are a small, multi-disciplined team seeking our newest member. You will be tasked with helping the organization create all outward facing copy for any branding efforts — creating a clear, coherent narrative across both physical and digital mediums is your primary goal. You will control how Plastiq verbally represents itself to the world. If you are looking for a team that values the importance of your contribution and allows you to focus your time and energy on creating exceptional work — we are here and ready to get started.
- Define and craft content systems that work alongside the Brand Design Team.
- Lead content efforts across disciplines throughout the entire company.
- Work cross functionally throughout the entire organization to define copy and communications throughout a project’s lifecycle.
- Help create a consistent and compelling narrative across a variety of mediums.
- Own the content library — review and audit to identify key opportunities and gaps, create and socialize updates and new styles, collaborate with internal stakeholders to optimize and harmonize communications between our brand and product.
- Be willing to own the successes or failures of your work and proactively work to iterate and improve.
- Obsess and understand that the details are not the details, they are the foundation of your contributions.
- Develop feature content and communication strategies as concepts become prototypes and beyond.
- You’re a self-starter with the passion to actively seek new approaches to improve the Plastiq experience.
- You understand the nuances inherent in your work and how that help customers comprehend and use our product.
- You are capable of articulating and advocating for your point of view.
- You work towards the best possible solution, not just the easiest one.
- You’re comfortable working alongside designers as they create collateral and are capable of delivering content and iterating throughout the design process.
- You’re an excellent communicator. Whether writing for a new project, or pitching a concept to stakeholders, it’s simply part of the process for you.
- You constantly seek feedback from collaborators and other teams to validate your ideas.
- You understand collaboration is the key to the success or failure of your projects.
- You have a portfolio that includes 2 to 3 projects that detail content strategy, ux writing, along with goals and results.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Plastiq is an equal opportunity employer. We are a diverse group of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organization. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Plastiq. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.