As Director of Engagement Marketing, your goals are to drive the growth of our user base and increase engagement among existing users. To be successful, you’ll create a clearly defined marketing strategy and lead a team that executes scalable campaigns for our clients. You are someone who understands the SMB landscape, payments, and has a passion for data-driven marketing, a test-and-learn mindset, and who thrives in a fast-paced environment. As a people manager, you’ll also need to know how to motivate, coach, and drive your team to get results, fostering a work culture where talented marketers can thrive.
- Define strategy for driving user growth and engagement to employer populations within Plastiq’s eligible base
- Build a small team responsible for creating client-specific plans & executing campaign tactics
- Drive pipeline for new campaigns by working cross functionally and enabling the channel (effective tools, communications, and relationships)
- Recommend and pilot new approaches for user growth and engagement
- Forecast, analyze, optimize, and report on campaign performance across entire book as well as for each client
- Refine/define campaign process
- You are a passionate, inspiring and confident leader with a track record of managing teams
- 8+ years of developing & executing marketing strategy
- Shown user growth experience and experience with in the B2B space, preferably in the SMB landscape
- Experience with and understanding of traditional, digital and emerging channels
- You will have an analytical approach to problem-solving
- A can-do approach to handling shifting priorities in a constantly changing organization and marketplace
- Extremely resourceful, highly creative and high energy, able to brainstorm and implement new ideas.
- Strong writing/presentation building experience
- BA/BS degree, MBA strongly preferred