Plastiq is billpay with benefits.
Everyday payments have become second nature: we swipe a card, tap a button, or press submit. But many of our most significant bills — a child's care or tuition, critical business expenses, or taxes and rent — haven't caught up. Billions of checks are still written today. Wire transfers can be confusing. Payments are slow, late, or even unaccounted for.
We set out to take on these challenges.
Our mission? To make bill payment simple and precise. Plastiq lets you pay bills in the way that works best for you.
Does this sounds like a team you would like to be on?
The content marketing manager will be an integral member of the marketing team responsible for crafting content small businesses and consumers actually want, sharing content on the channels they use, and measuring the results of content marketing activities
- Love to write? You will be accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, and generate leads for sales
- Craft content that will help us get ranked more highly on our target keywords
- Collaborate cross-functionally to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives and critical metrics for marketing
- Develop content that is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone
- You will build and own the editorial calendar
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including blogs, email / newsletter distribution, social media, etc.
- Measure and optimize the content program on a regular and ongoing basis
- Handle any SEO or Content Creation agency partners
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand awareness, product education, sign-ups and payment volume
- You will present to Director and VP on the program approaches and results monthly
- BA/BS in relevant field
- 6-8 years experience crafting content for the web and growing a social audience - journalism experience a plus
- Are you a publisher and an editor? You should be able to operate in two mindsets:
- A brand publisher mindset: the create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
- An editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and ho to create it
- Editorial requirements include SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement
- Understand social media platform standard methodologies and understand which content and approaches work on each and why
- Analyze and present content and social performance and deliver critical marketing results
- You should have a deep understanding of SEO and how to optimize your content to help Plastiq increase rankings on top keywords
- Experience with Wordpress, Google Analytics, Evernote, Kred, SalesForce, SEMRush and the top social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- You should excel in project management skills and understand how to handle the priorities of multiple partners in a complex environment
Plastiq is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Plastiq does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.