Role at a Glance
Plastiq is looking for a Sales Operations Manager to help structure, standardize, and scale our sales processes. You will be responsible for ensuring our rapidly growing sales department can remain both effective and efficient as we scale to address the SMB market. Our sales department currently includes SDRs, AEs, and AMs and works cross-functionally with partnerships.
A strong candidate for this role will have a background establishing sales best practices, driving rep effectiveness with improving sales strategy, developing structure in a high growth environment, and accomplishing all of this by coordinating multiple teams and stakeholders on new projects. You should work well in an agile environment and can prioritize work that has the biggest impact first. You are an analytical thinker and can use data to inform your decisions.
- 5-7 years of Sales Operations experience
- Experience working in a structured sales organization where you’ve learned best practices that you can apply to our teams
- Knowledge of different sales & sales ops methodologies and the best way to implement them
- Experience working with and advising sales leaders on process improvements
- Experience developing and tracking variable comp plans across multiple roles
- Strong SQL and Excel literacy
- Act as the subject matter expert on sales process across multiple company objectives
- Document and structure processes that drive top line growth
- Deeply analyze sales data in order to provide guidance for change and improvements
- Direct Salesforce updates and improvements to match our scaling team requirements
- Understand our sales pipeline to help improve team effectiveness, reduce bottlenecks, and increase forecasting accuracy