Partner Success Manager
Plastiq enables businesses and consumers to use their credit card to pay for virtually any expenses, even those that normally require a check.
We are seeking an experienced Partner Success individual to join / lead our team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone ambitious to learn how to turn innovative thinking into an industry leading brand and platform.
Role at a Glance
As the Partner Success Manager, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth and overall end user acquisition and adoption through partners such as Card Issuers and other large organizations targeting the small business markets.
- You will deliver on revenue growth and end user adoption objectives
- You will become a trusted advisor to, expand relationships and our footprint across their organization, build mind share and deliver new revenues for partners
- You will work with partners to develop and execute plans and programs to drive mutual revenue growth and adoption. You will drive the partners to execute these programs
- You will identify and document new opportunities with partners and collaborate your Plastiq colleagues to assess and execute
- You will be responsible for partner retention
- With 10 years of Account Management, Account Development and/or Partner Success experience, this isn’t your first time managing partnerships with partners such as Card Issuers. Prior sales experience also a plus
- You understand what drives and motivates Card issuers and other partners – such a new customer acquisition, increase usage or customer loyalty
- Your skill set includes proven ability to navigate large complex organizations and engaging and influencing senior executive, familiarity with the decision making process at large partners
- You have demonstrated the ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions
- You have experience working across functions such as marketing, product, risk, finance and technology
- You have proven ability to identify new opportunities and to turn the opportunities into new revenues
- You are highly organized
- A bachelor’s degree
- You adapt to changing situations and have confidence in dealing with ambiguity while remaining focused on your goals
- You are a collaborative team player with strong communication & interpersonal skills
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit with a high level of energy and drive
Location: San Francisco or New York City area