As Senior Project Manager, you are a key partner in transforming Plastiq’s core objectives into successful business results. You encourage and drive enterprise-wide, cross-functional teams to complete tasks and stories, ensuring that we are creating amazing products and experiences for our customers. Employing our Agile-based Plastiq Way of Working along with your own flare, you will manage sprints and be responsible for their successful, timely completion. You’ll provide regular progress updates to the broader organization, with deep insights into common bottlenecks, showing how data is being used to optimize for the best results possible. While business results are a critical measurement of your success in this role, you will also be a sounding board for the team, who encourages them to find creative and collaborative ways to solve problems.
- Develop and implement project plans for one or more of Plastiq’s core objectives, including defining milestone and completion timelines, role definitions, and communication flow within the workgroup/s
- Work with cross-functional teams to mitigate launch blockers and dependencies, including pre-launch quality assurance testing and post-launch integration testing, escalating when appropriate
- Adeptly manage inevitable change, including risk and issue management
- Recognize and reward continuous improvement, turning incremental improvements into practices and processes
- Continually maintain project transparency for project stakeholders and the broader leadership team
- Lead effective daily stand-ups and other Scrum ceremonies
- Own transcribing and archiving meeting notes, ensuring all action-items are converted into assignments with deadlines, and meeting records are updated and easy to access by all stakeholders
- Assist objective and product owners with managing a Product backlog
- 5+ years of software Project Management experience and a 4-year college degree; current PMP, CAPM, and/or CSM certifications strongly preferred
- Superior planning and organizational development skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at every level
- Unique ability to inspire and motivate others, demonstrated in your history of improving productivity and handling multiple demands, while remaining flexible and fun to work with!
- Expert Jira, Confluence, and G-Suite skills
- Spreadsheet expertise, with a knack for making information clear, concise, and easily accessible
- Experience in Partner Management or Account Management not needed, but a plus
- Excellent problem solver, multitasker, and communicator
- Strong meeting facilitation and presentation skills
Our Awesome Benefits
- We offer a well-developed competitive compensation philosophy in addition to generous equity packages.
- We value employees by providing great benefits like untracked time off (for exempt employees - generous PTO for non-exempt employees!)
- 100% employer-paid premiums for medical, vision and dental insurance, professional development, and catered lunch.
- Our hiring teams are extremely engaged and excited to source along with you.
- We literally have the coolest shirts - you really just have to see them!
Our vision is to be the trusted financial partner that gives an immediate, digital picture of the health of their business and a wide range of curated options to manage and grow it.
At Plastiq, we’re committed to helping small businesses achieve their growth potential. The opportunity is huge, and the need is very real. With over 1 million customers and hundreds of thousands of vendors paid, we’re in a phenomenal position to make that happen. Most importantly, we have the team, the technology and capital to make our vision a reality. By accelerating our own growth potential, we will do so for small business owners as well.
How it Works
With Plastiq, you can use your credit card to pay a wide range of personal or business expenses including inventory, services, utilities and more (even when cards aren’t accepted).
By allowing businesses to put virtually any expense on their credit card, we’re helping them tap the line of credit they’ve already earned on their MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express cards.
We serve both business and consumer customers. Plastiq provides convenience and a way to rapidly earn credit card rewards.
Visit our careers site to learn more. What are you waiting for?