Plastiq is billpay with benefits.
Everyday payments have become second nature: we swipe a card, tap a button, or press submit. But many of our most important bills — a child's care or tuition, critical business expenses, or taxes and rent — haven't caught up. Billions of checks are still written today. Wire transfers can be confusing. Payments are slow, late, or even unaccounted for.
We set out to solve these challenges.
Our mission? To make bill payment simple and seamless. Plastiq lets you pay bills in the way that works best for you. We hope you enjoy the service.
You’ll be joining our growing product team to help define the future of our company and product. We are a small, multi-disciplined group seeking leaders as we scale into a new phase of growth. You will be responsible for launching new features and products, working alongside designers and engineers to develop solutions that benefit our customers and business. There are challenges and opportunities that will allow you to drive strategic decision-making and feature prioritization, shepherd the product design process, and facilitate product implementation, launch, and iteration. If you’re looking for a team that values a combination of rigor and creative problem solving — we are here and cannot wait to work with you.
- Understand our customers and develop solutions to their needs.
- Become an expert on Plastiq’s business and create features and enhancements that contribute to our core objectives.
- Lead the product development process working with engineering, design, sales, marketing, and support.
- Define product metrics, identify hypotheses, and conduct experiments.
- Build consensus and make decisions in an environment of competing priorities.
- Be willing to own the successes or failures of your work and proactively endeavor to iterate and improve on shipped products and features.
- Establish and grow the culture of the product team at Plastiq.
- You’re a self-starter with a passion for creating solutions to problems you perceive.
- You’re a rigorous analyst, experienced conducting in-depth quantitative analyses while capable of articulating the results to diverse audiences and transforming analytic output into action.
- You are comfortable and experienced operating within the product development process; you’re happy, willing, and able to own projects from inception to completion from high-level strategy to task-level execution.
- You’re an excellent communicator. Whether facilitating a strategy session, coordinating with a third-party partner, or presenting to the entire company, it’s simply part of the process for you.
- You have a strong point of view while constantly seeking feedback from collaborators and others in the company.
- You understand collaboration is the key to the success or failure of your projects.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Plastiq is an equal opportunity employer. We are a diverse group of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organization. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Plastiq. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.