Join the Plastiq Sales Team at a time of rapid growth!
Our Account Management team works with Plastiq’s most valuable customers and ensures as many SMBs as possible benefit from our service. The Manager, Account Management will lead, grow, and train our Account Management team to ensure a high level of customer retention, organic growth, and customer satisfaction.
To be successful in this role, you are the type of person who is passionate about mentoring your teammates who are seeking to grow their careers. You'll be prepared to join a fast-growing financial technology company where your role requires frequent iteration and adaptation of your approach, while demonstrating a persistently positive spirit. If you feel you are patient, attentive, and ready to inspire future leaders at Plastiq then this leadership position will be a great fit!
- 4-7 years of previous sales or account management experience, preferably in a dynamic SaaS environment
- 2-3 years of people management experience in an account management or CSM capacity with a focus on upsell and retention
- Strong experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce, and email automation tools (Outreach, SalesLoft, etc)
- You place the needs and wishes of the team above your own desires and quotas
- You thrive in a constantly changing environment and are not afraid to experiment with new approaches
- You've experienced sales training programs such as Sandler and Basho and can share your insights in an easy to understand format
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university required
- Coach and lead our growing Account Management team
- Help recruit and identify top talent, screen for people who match Plastiq's inclusive culture, and hire as well as onboard new Account Managers
- Use data to inform strategic decisions about the direction of the Account Management team
- Work cross-functionally with our Sales, Marketing, Product, and Design teams to grow Plastiq and expand our reach
- Ensure customer satisfaction and growth by assisting your team with QBRs or in-person visits
Our Awesome Benefits
- Base salary + uncapped commission with high earning potential
- For Exempt employees, there’s no policy on vacation, take paid time away to recharge and stay at peak productivity
- 100% employer-paid premiums for medical, vision and dental insurance, professional development, and catered lunch
- Our hiring teams are extremely engaged and excited to source along with you
- We literally have the coolest shirts - you really just have to see them!
- Occasional travel for customer visits
Our vision is to be the trusted financial partner that gives an immediate, digital picture of the health of their business and a wide range of curated options to manage and grow it.
At Plastiq, we’re committed to helping small businesses achieve their growth potential. The opportunity is huge, and the need is very real. With over 1 million customers and hundreds of thousands of vendors paid, we’re in a phenomenal position to make that happen. Most importantly, we have the team, the technology and capital to make our vision a reality. By accelerating our own growth potential, we will do so for small business owners as well.
How it Works
With Plastiq, you can use your credit card to pay a wide range of personal or business expenses including inventory, services, utilities and more (even when cards aren’t accepted). By allowing businesses to put virtually any expense on their credit card, we’re helping them tap the line of credit they’ve already earned on their MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express cards. We serve both business and consumer customers. Plastiq provides convenience and a way to rapidly earn credit card rewards.