Join the Plastiq Marketing Team at a time of rapid growth!
The Path Forward Return to Work program at Plastiq, Inc. is a 16- week paid Returnship for experienced professionals returning to the workforce after taking time off for caregiving. The program is open to women and men who have at least 5 years of professional experience and have been out of the paid workforce for at least two years to focus on caring for a child or other dependent. If you meet these criteria, we welcome you to apply.
At Plastiq, Inc. we are excited to be part of the Path Forward program because we appreciate the skills you can offer, the perspective you provide, and the contributions you will make. This program offers you a chance to revamp your skills, update your resume with new experience, and make connections with other women and men transitioning back to the workforce. It also offers support through Path Forward, a nonprofit organization on a mission to empower people who’ve been focused on caregiving transition back to the paid workforce.
About the Role
As the Senior Email Marketing Manager, you will plan and develop the overall life-cycle marketing strategy for all of Plastiq.com, with a particular emphasis on email campaign marketing. You will contribute to the design and execution of email campaigns, collaborating closely with the Member Marketing team. Additionally, you’ll own quality checks for creative and list selection/approvals, ensuring that list selections meets approved guidelines and are on time. You’ll execute key triggered and journey automated campaigns, including retention and marketing emails.
You’ll use your expertise in CRM marketing to champion and advance the organization’s utilization of CRM tools, including dynamic segmentation, analytics-driven content targeting, personalization and dynamic email templates. You will serve as the technical expert for Salesforce / Exact target across the company, owning documentation and training. We will reply upon your expertise and experience as you make recommendations for improvement as needed.
Flexing your creative muscles, you will draft copy and create images, coding and testing to measure and benchmark results. You’ll also review content provided by our brand team for consistency, clarity and effectiveness, including grammatical clarity, CAN-SPAM, & legal compliance.
- A marketer with 5 years of experience in CRM, database and retention marketing in a multi-channel technology organization
- Fluent in B2B SMB marketing concepts and best practices
- An email marketing expert who has developed strategies and creative direction, with deep knowledge of CAN-SPAM and related systems/vendors and analytics
- Data-driven and analytical, a dedicated practitioner of insight-driven CRM marketing
- Experience with multiple email and marketing automation platforms, Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus
- Experienced in web design at a functional level, with enough HTML experience to make changes to email design when needed
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with effective interpersonal skills
Preferred Additional Experience
- Direct mail experience
- Push notification campaign management and execution experience
Our Awesome Benefits
- We offer a well-developed competitive compensation philosophy in addition to generous equity packages.
- We value employees by providing great benefits like untracked time off (for exempt employees - generous PTO for non-exempt employees!)
- 100% employer-paid premiums for medical, vision and dental insurance, professional development, and catered lunch.
- Our hiring teams are extremely engaged and excited to source along with you.
- We literally have the coolest shirts - you really just have to see them!
Our vision is to be the trusted financial partner that gives an immediate, digital picture of the health of their business and a wide range of curated options to manage and grow it.
At Plastiq, we’re committed to helping small businesses achieve their growth potential. The opportunity is huge, and the need is very real. With over 1 million customers and hundreds of thousands of vendors paid, we’re in a phenomenal position to make that happen. Most importantly, we have the team, the technology and capital to make our vision a reality. By accelerating our own growth potential, we will do so for small business owners as well.
How it Works
With Plastiq, you can use your credit card to pay a wide range of personal or business expenses including inventory, services, utilities and more (even when cards aren’t accepted).
By allowing businesses to put virtually any expense on their credit card, we’re helping them tap the line of credit they’ve already earned on their MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express cards.
We serve both business and consumer customers. Plastiq provides convenience and a way to rapidly earn credit card rewards.
Visit our careers site to learn more. What are you waiting for?