Plastiq is billpay with benefits.
Everyday payments have become second nature: we swipe a card, tap a button, or press submit. But many of our most important bills — a child's care or tuition, critical business expenses, or taxes and rent — haven't caught up. Billions of checks are still written today. Wire transfers can be confusing. Payments are slow, late, or even unaccounted for.
We set out to solve these challenges.
Our mission? To make bill payment simple and seamless. Plastiq lets you pay bills in the way that works best for you. We hope you enjoy the service.
Role at A Glance
Plastiq is looking for a high-energy, curious and ambitious Sales & Marketing Intern to lead a wide range of relationship and communication initiatives to ultimately promote and share the value, benefits and potential of Plastiq. This is an excellent opportunity for a college student to work on high visibility projects while also receiving hands-on training and support!
- Currently pursuing a BA or BS in Marketing, Business, or related field from an accredited four year college or university
- Work on-site at our offices in San Francisco, CA
- Ability to work full-time, 40 hours per week
- Earning school credit is preferred
- Experience with Google Office Suites (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Calendar).
- Can-do self-starter who has strong learning abilities
- Strong analytical skills to support business recommendations
- Creative, resourceful, and organized
Below is an overview of the duties and responsibilities you would take on in this role:
- Continue to grow relationships with current blogger and influencer partners
- Launch and lead promotional campaigns, including Referral Programs, with influencers and bloggers
- Track success of each blogger and/or influencer campaign on a weekly basis and report out to team
Digital Community Management
- Join relevant groups in forums such as Reddit and Quora to provide comments/insights on questions relating to any Plastiq offerings
- Monitor online media publications for syndication of articles positively mentioning Plastiq and share/archive for team
- Grow and run Plastiq’s social media channels
- Work with sales teams to grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet monthly goals
- Support lead management process by qualifying prospective customers from a variety of inbound channels
- Track and support on success metrics, including pipeline generation and conversion rates
- Free catered lunches and snacks
- Company wide outings
- Fun and collaborative work culture
- Flexible work hours