Join the Plastiq Customer Support Team at a time of rapid growth!
We’re currently moving into the SMB space, rebuilding our platform to uniquely fit the needs of our customers. As the Process Optimization Manager, you have the opportunity to help optimize our Customer Support processes that drive customer engagement, introduce more proactive measures and reduce costs.
Reporting to the Customer Support Lead, you will be warmly and enthusiastically supported as you develop your skills, so you can grow in whichever direction you choose.
- Deep understanding and practical use of Agile.
- Qualified in SixSigma or Lean principles, and a willingness to grow and up current skills.
- A tangible track record of process optimization in a Customer Support setting to reduce friction, drive customer satisfaction and reduce processing costs.
- 5+ years previous Customer Support experience
- Production leadership experience
- Able to collaborate and drive results through others
- Engage Customer Support team members to support in delivering process improvements
- Be an advocate and the driver of change while leading others through the change curve.
- You thrive in a constantly changing environment and are not afraid to experiment with new approaches.
- You embody our G.O.A.T values (Get it done, Own the outcome, Adapt with conviction, and Trust the team).
- Knowledge of capacity planning
- 4+ years in Financial Services- preferably in the Credit Card space.
- Green Belt desired but not mandatory
- Utilize SixSigma Lean principles to reduce defects to improve our customers' experience and reduce unnecessary operational costs.
- Develop proactive initiatives
- Manage and drive the C/S Chapters Agile backlog.
- Partner in key initiatives;
- Introduction of “Service Cloud” to Customer Support
- Partner in the evaluation and deployment of future servicing channels
- Partner in the development of future serving models
Our Awesome Benefits
- We offer a well-developed competitive compensation philosophy in addition to generous equity packages.
- We value employees by providing great benefits like untracked time off (for exempt employees - generous PTO for non-exempt employees!)
- 100% employer-paid premiums for medical, vision and dental insurance, professional development, and catered lunch.
- Our hiring teams are extremely engaged and excited to source along with you.
- We literally have the coolest shirts - you really just have to see them!
Our vision is to be the trusted financial partner that gives an immediate, digital picture of the health of their business and a wide range of curated options to manage and grow it.
At Plastiq, we’re committed to helping small businesses achieve their growth potential. The opportunity is huge, and the need is very real. With over 1 million customers and hundreds of thousands of vendors paid, we’re in a phenomenal position to make that happen. Most importantly, we have the team, the technology and capital to make our vision a reality. By accelerating our own growth potential, we will do so for small business owners as well.
How it Works
With Plastiq, you can use your credit card to pay a wide range of personal or business expenses including inventory, services, utilities and more (even when cards aren’t accepted).
By allowing businesses to put virtually any expense on their credit card, we’re helping them tap the line of credit they’ve already earned on their MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express cards.
We serve both business and consumer customers. Plastiq provides convenience and a way to rapidly earn credit card rewards.
Visit our careers site to learn more. What are you waiting for?