Join the Customer Support Team at a time of rapid growth!
We’re currently moving into the SMB space, rebuilding our platform to uniquely fit the needs of our customers. As a Customer Service Associate, you have the opportunity to help us deliver best in class Customer Support for all our customers at Plastiq.
Reporting to the Customer Support Lead, you will be warmly and enthusiastically supported as you develop your skills, so you can grow in whichever direction you choose.
- 2+ years providing superb customer support via phone, chat & email.
- 2+ years providing Customer Support in financial services. (nice to have - in the credit card space).
- Friendly customer service-oriented demeanor.
- Excellent communicator with clear verbal and written communication.
- Extreme attention to detail, making sure nothing gets missed.
- Ability to multitask and manage to change priorities in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Action-oriented; remain calm and focused under pressure
- Motivated when working in both independently and in a team environment.
- Graciously give and receive feedback.
- Collaborate with individuals and teams across Plastiq to successfully launch & support new products and features.
- Build relationships and identify cross-selling opportunities.
- Become our SME - we will support you in knowing our products inside and out
- Be an advocate for change and process optimization.
- Available to work some weekends and public holidays.
- You embody our G.O.A.T values (Get it done, Own the outcome, Adapt with conviction, and Trust the team).
- Spend the majority of your time interacting with Plastiq customers by email, chat, and phone.
- Achieve world-class customer satisfaction ratings.
- Focus on and drive your Personal Production Scorecard Metric.
- Do what it takes to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
Our Awesome Benefits
- We offer a well-developed competitive compensation philosophy in addition to generous equity packages.
- We value employees by providing great benefits like untracked time off (for exempt employees - generous PTO for non-exempt employees!)
- 100% employer-paid premiums for medical, vision and dental insurance, professional development, and catered lunch.
- Our hiring teams are extremely engaged and excited to source along with you.
- We literally have the coolest shirts - you really just have to see them!
Our vision is to be the trusted financial partner that gives an immediate, digital picture of the health of their business and a wide range of curated options to manage and grow it.
At Plastiq, we’re committed to helping small businesses achieve their growth potential. The opportunity is huge, and the need is very real. With over 1 million customers and hundreds of thousands of vendors paid, we’re in a phenomenal position to make that happen. Most importantly, we have the team, the technology and capital to make our vision a reality. By accelerating our own growth potential, we will do so for small business owners as well.
How it Works
With Plastiq, you can use your credit card to pay a wide range of personal or business expenses including inventory, services, utilities and more (even when cards aren’t accepted).
By allowing businesses to put virtually any expense on their credit card, we’re helping them tap the line of credit they’ve already earned on their MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express cards.
We serve both business and consumer customers. Plastiq provides convenience and a way to rapidly earn credit card rewards.
Visit our careers site to learn more. What are you waiting for?